Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Dear Maxine Waters, you are one stupid nigger..

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Treasury Sec Steve Mnuchin recently had to deal with this annoying, dumb-as-a-bag-rocks she boon. He tried to limit the of time he had to put up with her understandably.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone needs to pull the wig off that wretched old sow live on camera.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I think this dumbass is my pick for the nigger deadpool. I sure hope I win. She's 80 and unfortunately that's a spring chicken for these old sows. I guess I can still hope to see the day I outlive the bitch.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I think this dumbass is my pick for the nigger deadpool. I sure hope I win. She's 80 and unfortunately that's a spring chicken for these old sows. I guess I can still hope to see the day I outlive the bitch.
    Wow, I didn't know she was 80. Not that she doesn't look it, but I thought that was just normal nigger ugliness. I too hope she kicks off and rots.
    "Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, Watermelons keeps saying "Impeach 45, Impeach 45" referring to President Donald Trump. However, Trump is the 44th President, not the 45th. That's because the nigger Obama was not a real president, just a nigger president. Obongo not #44, but 43a. Trump is #44.
    "Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    By the way, Watermelons keeps saying "Impeach 45, Impeach 45" referring to President Donald Trump. However, Trump is the 44th President, not the 45th. That's because the nigger Obama was not a real president, just a nigger president. Obongo not #44, but 43a. Trump is #44.
    I hope Watermelon gets its way and they do try to impeach. Would just make it easier for him and other Repubs to get re-elected next year.