Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Head BLM Nigger in Saratoga NY Aperrested After Threatening Another Nigger in Schenectady

Saratoga BLM co-founder arrested in Schenectady
    SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Schenectady Police confirmed that a co-founder of Saratoga Black Lives Matter was arrested last night following an altercation. Lexis Figuereo, 37, was charged with second-degree menacing and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon.

According to police, the activist is accused of pointing a rifle at another person during a dispute. NEWS10 reached out to Figuereo, who said that he’s “working with his lawyers to seek the best course of action.”

Figuereo is scheduled to return to court on November 15. Stay with NEWS10 as this story continues to develop.
    https://www.news10.com/news/crime/sa...in-schenectady
    Was his illiterate ghetto hoe mammy trying to name him Lexus?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saratoga used to be a high falutin rich white people and snotty horse owners area. Schenectady on the other hand was going full nigger by the time I joined the Army in 92. Boy these areas must have really taken a hit to have their own BLM branch. Well it is NY so I will break this one back out.
    You voted for it. Enjoy.
    Too bad they couldn't work out a BLM batwings ceremony between branches.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 10-25-2024 at 11:00 PM. Reason: spelling
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to the American Communist Democrats Power.

4. Likes Kagman liked this post