Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Disgusted parents pull kids from elementary school after degenerate, gross nig dragfag "performs"

Parents pull students from Nova Scotia school after nonbinary drag queen gives compulsory gender identity presentation: report

Parents at a Halifax-area, Nova Scotia school are furious that Oyster Pond Academy allowed a drag queen to deliver a presentation on gender identity to kids aged 12 to 15. Some parents pulled their children from class on Friday to protest the school’s decision.

Teo Ferguson, who calls himself nonbinary and works as a drag queen, shared some of his social media pages – replete with sexualized material – with the children, the Daily Mail reported. Ferguson also works at The Youth Project, a non-profit that influences young people to transition to another gender identity or experiment with their sexual orientation. Ferguson told the Daily Mail that the school kids were instructed in how “queer-identifying people” go about expressing their gender.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disgustingnigfag.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	227.8 KB 
ID:	25465  

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ryan2.0, IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve read about a similar incident here in Florida. The fucking liberal scholastic system is fucked! They won’t allow a child to wear a crucifix on a chain, but they will allow a fruitcake nigger buck in a dress! How fucking bizarre!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long until actual pedophilia is fully sanctioned by the left? Not if, but when? My guess: in my lifetime, and I ain't young.

5. Likes Ryan2.0, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    JFC. The niggers in Nova Scotia, many brought there by old-timey libtards (thanks!) used to be kept properly contained and away from humans in Africville. My rayciss grandfather and uncles must be rolling in their graves.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    keep your kids away from Government Schools........ Home schooling is the only way to go and there are great programs out there for students who learn at home. Not surprisingly, home schooled students perform better on standardized tests and more go on to complete college.

I've taught STEM in MANY districts and schools. The changes I've seen convinces me there is a concerted effort to destroy our education system and to do so on a number of levels... The worst: dumbing down classes so even niggers can pass. Everyone suffers to accommodate the nigger beast.

I asked A/I - It's response:

You

data on home schooled children vis a vis standardized test performance and attaining college degrees.

Copilot

Here's a summary of the data on home-schooled children regarding standardized test performance and college degree attainment:
    Standardized Test Performance

• Higher Scores: Homeschooled students tend to score higher on standardized tests compared to their public school peers1. For instance, they score about 72 points higher on the SAT and 22.8 on the ACT, compared to the national averages of 21 and 21 respectively1.
    • Percentile Rankings: Homeschooled students are at the 77th percentile on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills1.

College Degree Attainment

• Higher GPAs: Studies find that homeschooled students often have higher college GPAs than their conventionally schooled peers3.
      • Graduation Rates: Research shows no significant difference in college graduation rates between homeschooled and conventionally schooled students3.
      • College Attendance: Some studies indicate that homeschooled students are 23% less likely to attend college than those from public schools4. However, this can vary based on demographics and other factors1.

At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

9. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    How long until actual pedophilia is fully sanctioned by the left?...
    You mean, how long ago?

https://www.spiegel.de/international...-a-899544.html

...the Greens were the only hope for pedophiles," says Kurt Hartmann, a member of BAG SchwuP in the 1980s who now heads an association that promotes pedophile literature...
    ...the Greens were the only hope for pedophiles," says Kurt Hartmann, a member of BAG SchwuP in the 1980s who now heads an association that promotes pedophile literature...
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't know about that but am in NO way surprised, as the connection between the left, including very prominent philosophers, artists, NGOs and politicians has been clear for decades:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedo...dvocacy_groups

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libe...dvocacy_group)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fren...f_consent_laws

No, I meant when do the Democrats in the USA, the Liberals in Canada, and Labour in the UK and other genuinely powerful parties come right out and say they're decriminalizing it.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian