Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers at restaurant

Hey everyone. A while back my wife and I were going to an Asian buffet that we go to whenever we just wanna pig out. For context where I live is mostly white but unfortunately over the years we’ve had a slow increase in niggers here. We pull up and see a group of niggers just acting like niggers. They were fighting each other and falling on to other peoples cars and just doing everything possible to get the law called on them. As soon as my wife and I saw them we just turned around and went home. I have never seen a white,Asian or Hispanic person ever act like animals like that. I just don’t understand why the white liberal wants to coddle them so much, I’m convinced they just want to use niggers to destroy this country.

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a restaurant with niggers story too. Why not. Me, my wife and 2 kids were at a Ruby Tuesday when a whole damn fambly of 10 or so niggers come in and sit down. The whole time they are complaining about their food after it comes out. The waitress brings us their ticket by mistake as we were sitting right next to them. Their ticket was cheaper than ours after all the complaining and free shit they got. I still think that waitress brought us their ticket on purpose to show what niggers they were.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers do indeed ruin everything their shitty paws infect. Stay away is the only way I'm afraid.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers fight over food like the rabid subspecies of beast they is!

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hallmark of square-topped duncehattery. Skoow dumbs down geeograffee klass n'sheeit. Graduayshun wif flying colerz:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1846380692600463373

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...diot-when-she/

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    Hey everyone. A while back my wife and I were going to an Asian buffet that we go to whenever we just wanna pig out. For context where I live is mostly white but unfortunately over the years we’ve had a slow increase in niggers here. We pull up and see a group of niggers just acting like niggers. They were fighting each other and falling on to other peoples cars and just doing everything possible to get the law called on them. As soon as my wife and I saw them we just turned around and went home. I have never seen a white,Asian or Hispanic person ever act like animals like that. I just don’t understand why the white liberal wants to coddle them so much, I’m convinced they just want to use niggers to destroy this country.

You answered your own question. White libtards love niggers because white libtards are communists and communists are anti people and hate America and what it stands for. So, you have your answer in your statement, they coddle niggers because niggers are one of the tools the communists are using to destroy America. Great observation, you truly are awake.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to the American Communist Democrats Power.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a niggers in restaurant story also. Mine includes a mudshark and her multiple sprogs, probably the sharks parents and a couple of niggers who one may have been a sperm donor for the shark or maybe the sharks donors parent, or some type of nigger relation anyhow.
    This is a Greek restaurant with great Baclava and a wonderful salad bar and a braised fish that is incredible. On the day in discussion I brought my mother and brother there after they had spent some time visiting my wife and I. Well after we are seated the waitress bring in this group of niggers and the shark with its sprogs and like i said probably the sharks parents or something. Well no sooner does this pile of shitheads get seated than one pf the sprogs starts farting, I mean farting loud, then the other one starts. Normal humans would immediately put a stop to this behavior and apologize to the nearby patrons for this disgusting display. Not this group, I got the impression the shark thought it was funny, the sharks' parents ignored the whole situation, and the niggers egged the behavior on with encouraging sounds such as let em out and damn son and other such ooking.
    We were disgusted and called for a check, paid for what we had, a couple teas and a soup that was ordered and left. The nigger behavior forced me out of a place I really enjoyed. Now my brother and I were considering a confrontation, but I had just come back from heart surgery and our mom was present. Two big detractors to telling niggers what you really think. I did get a goodbye crop dusting in as I went past their table though.
    We have not been back to the Restuarant since unfortunately.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to the American Communist Democrats Power.