Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

6'6 Tranny NAACP 'activist' batwinged after attacking/slashing police officer with a knife

Unedited Police Cam Video:
    https://x.com/i/status/1845985840482165174

Disturbing police body camera video shows a Virginia tranny charging a Fairfax County police officer with a knife moments before he shot and killed her/he/it/whatever.

Just after 10 a.m. Sept. 16, a 14-year veteran knocked on 33-year-old Sydney Wilson’s apartment door to perform a welfare check in Reston.

As the officer identified himself, Wilson slammed the door shut, video shows. The officer knocked again, and two minutes later, Wilson opened the door and attacked him with a knife.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...woman/3740933/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dey-yem! How dare you beat me to it.
    That Freak could sure put away plenty of lead, even getting close enuff to cut that cop.
    Here's the full bodycam video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nkYsyi5iCEO9

The commentaroes there are a must to read:

Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=#000000
    Fred Jones[/COLOR]]"What is your location" "Clown World" "What is your location" "Clown World"

Here's the entire footage. Unlike the Bitchute version, faces and location are censored out:

<span style="white-space-collapse: preserve-breaks; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Roboto, -apple-system, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for this, giving me a flying start to my day! Hopefully the police officer won't have to do 20 years for defending himself against the H. erectus.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This could be a scene from the Resident Evil movies, you shoot it once and it still continues after you.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Thanks for this, giving me a flying start to my day! Hopefully the police officer won't have to do 20 years for defending himself against the H. erectus.
    I love stories of nigger encounters with happy endings, but I'm afraid the cop will be thrown under the bus to satisfy the liberal crowd, especially in a blue city like Reston.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cop's a member of a minority. Which should help keeping punishment mild?

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberal media is part of the problem. They referred to the mentally ill cross dressing buck as “she”. I think the cop is a hero for riding us of that disgusting thing, permanently! Give the officer a medal!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must print a retraction/correction here. That is not a tranny, but a full blown birth sow. And it is also a women's bakkabaw player, too.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/10/15/georg...lson-stab-cop/

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanco Chevy View Post
    I must print a retraction/correction here. That is not a tranny, but a full blown birth sow. And it is also a women's bakkabaw player, too.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/10/15/georg...lson-stab-cop/
    Oh, that's fine, who can really tell anyway? A niggerpotamus 5 feet high and 300 pounds is bad enough. I can't imagine what an entire precinct would have gone through if they'd tried to wrangle that giant niggeress.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Niggerbuck niggersow what's the difference.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	25452
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanco Chevy View Post
    ...That is not a tranny, but a full blown birth sow...
    That's disappointing, being that it's now of less worth than a tranny. Now that everyone knows, the lead shower won't leed to sainthood, meaning that the tenament won't end up as a site of pilgrimage and no Saint Fentanyl type mural will be painted onto the apartment building's wall, afterall

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Don't count on it. The cop will probably get arrested for killing that guy. They are the protected species afterall. I hope not.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I love stories of nigger encounters with happy endings, but I'm afraid the cop will be thrown under the bus to satisfy the liberal crowd, especially in a blue city like Reston.
    No doubt. Derek Chauvin is rotting away for kneeling on some garboons shoulder SMH