Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Beaten, bloodied & attempted rape victim convenience store clerk was afraid to call the cops..

2. Likes Ryan2.0, Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This makes sense to me. Media has raised niggers to level of untouchable in America. I understand her reluctance to do anything against a nigger. The species has been raised to the point of deity. Everything on tv has a nigger, Any time you see anything at all in the media it involves nigger worship. So I am not surprised that a woman that went through her first introduction to typical nigger behavior would react this way.
    We used to celebrate beauty and that was used to sell products, now it’s all niggers, ugly fricking niggers ooking at us pitching everything from drugs for the pharmaceutical companies to insurance to fast food. Everything is niggers and bigger worship. This chick knows that a call to the cops and a complaint against a nigger will more than likely put her in jail. It’s disgusting. The communists have flipped the tables on normal human culture by replacing our appreciation for beauty with the celebration of disgusting niggers.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to the American Communist Democrats Power.

4. Likes Ryan2.0, Blanco Chevy, Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It used to be, any business proprietor could get a permit to carry
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

6. Likes Blanco Chevy, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    This makes sense to me. Media has raised niggers to level of untouchable in America. I understand her reluctance to do anything against a nigger. The species has been raised to the point of deity. Everything on tv has a nigger, Any time you see anything at all in the media it involves nigger worship. So I am not surprised that a woman that went through her first introduction to typical nigger behavior would react this way.
    We used to celebrate beauty and that was used to sell products, now it’s all niggers, ugly fricking niggers ooking at us pitching everything from drugs for the pharmaceutical companies to insurance to fast food. Everything is niggers and bigger worship. This chick knows that a call to the cops and a complaint against a nigger will more than likely put her in jail. It’s disgusting. The communists have flipped the tables on normal human culture by replacing our appreciation for beauty with the celebration of disgusting niggers.
    I was young in the 1980s, and print ads and media mostly showed fine looking people, mostly white. The models were beautiful, and if there was a nigger, it at least had 50% human DNA (though still a nigger). That was what my brother and I called the apex of America, when beautiful meant beautiful and niggers were never used in ads.Now fat ass negresses are shown shaving their smelly armpits, smirking, looking like bush people. Ugly is supposed to be accepted, that they are human as well. Snakehead niggers are coupled with attractive blonds, as if that's acceptable. I hate it. Because ugly, feral, beastial, is just that, and I will remain unapologetic, and I will always say niggers are ugly foul looking sub-simians.

I cannot call ugly beautiful, just to appease any uppity nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanford is part of the gunshine state. why wasn’t she packing? A black eye is a lot easier to get over. than being raped by a fucking subhuman beast! She’s a tough girl, hopefully she’ll be packing for next time!