Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Triggered a Nigger Negress big time

I'm just coming off from YouTube streaming on a Negress 's channel, ridiculously titled, "Youarewhatyoueat2024". I asked monkey mama, politely, "where are you streaming from?".

Stockholm, Sweden. But I'm originally from Cameroon.

Then it starts showing it was cooking joffa rice or whatever the fuck it was. I wanted to know, so after having engaged it in small talk, I asked,

"What are you cooking black mama?"

Boy negress got mad. "You didn't need to call me black mama." I said it's factual.

"Yes, but you are racist. You make this world ugly. Bla bla. I get this a lot from internet people. People ask me where's the fried
    chicken..."

Then I said, "Do not feed the trolls"

Some sorry ass nigger lovers told me to stop. I was just chuckling. I got a big rise from the Cameroonian Swedish nigger.

Kept yapping she wants to be professional, to help her kids, retirement, bla bla. It was so rattled, it ended her stream!

That's the most reaction I've ever gotten. Mostly other negresses just say, hello, how are you, so I just play along and leave them alone. But then some say that's disrespectful, calling them black mama. If they engage, the more I harass. It's a lot of fun, IF you can tolerate looking at gorilla faces.

I call niggers "what up black nigga". 99.9% no Niggers get triggered. They must know what they truly are. But the sows, they are prime targets for me to aggravate.

Sometimes I say, "have you heard of protohuman? Because you are one". Sows are far too sensitive, of something that's factual. It proves they can't stand being black pieces of shit.

Rip roaring fun times.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigresses can go nuklar in 0-2 secunds flat!!!

Uncanny how violent dey are. Dey shud be sentz to Uzrkrain!!!!!

Dat's wy da brudas want the white cooze.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m too much of a Luddite to be able to get engaged in that type of fun. Great job.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to the American Communist Democrats Power.