Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Tennessee State Univeristy Homecoming Parade: 10 shot, only 1 pair of batwings

Shooting is part of the nigger college experience!

Gunfire broke out near Tennessee State University following the Nashville school's homecoming celebrations, killing one person and injuring 9 others, authorities said.

Authorities said gunfire came from two opposing groups at around 5:10 p.m. after Tennessee State University's homecoming parade on Saturday. Two of the people injured are suspected of being directly involved in the shooting, but both "refused to be interviewed at the hospital," according to the Metro Nashville Police Department.
    Saturday marked the end of homecoming week for Tennessee State University. A parade took place on Jefferson Street — where the shooting occurred — that morning, and the football game kicked off at 5 p.m. several miles away at Nissan Stadium.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...g/75662365007/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Refused to be interviewed"? Get the car batteries and electrodes FFS!
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

3. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is strange, I only hear about school shootings being done by white people.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

5. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Marse Igor liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When will they start calling such events, "Not coming home parades"?
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

7. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yuh see...there's Vanduhbilt and den dere's Temmesseee Stat.

Nashville's own getto skool.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

9. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Is that a nigger skoo, AKA an HBUC?
    Tennessee State University
    Public land-grant university in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
    Tennessee State University is a public historically black land-grant university in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. Founded in 1912, it is the only state-funded historically black university in Tennessee. It is a member-school of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund. Tennessee State University offers 41 bachelor's degrees, 23 master's degrees, and eight doctoral degrees. It is classified as "R2: Doctoral Universities – High research activity". Wikipedia
    I knew it was a nigger mass shooting based on Sailer's Law of Mass Shootings; where as if the number of injured vastly exceeds the number of dead, the perp(s) is/are nigger(s).
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-14-2024 at 02:34 PM. Reason: add 411
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes Marse Igor liked this post