Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Martoinne told seasonal Costco job is just that, not permanent, but it thinks it's a door to management

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update...8418762432513/

Short story: nigger gets an interview for a job that 100 million people could do, it wants a reschedule, it's told no, and basically it blames Costco for not being accommodating an sheeit.

The real story the nigger won't admit: the niglet wasn't "sick" but in trouble with the school or police, and the nigger doesn't mind not making the interview because it helped meet the quota to continue getting unemployment. Just look at its MissingLinkedIn sheeit profile.

Just in case the nigger deletes its post or makes it private:

Got an interview for a part-time seasonal role at Costco Wholesale. $19.50/hour evenings and weekends only.

Totally not what I expected to “get us out of the weeds” but definitely was wiling to try…anything!

They assured me it’s only seasonal until January and will absolutely not crossover into a regular role.

Dang. Kind of abrupt.

Was thinking…”Okay, maybe I can wow them and get a management role or something.”

Nah, they crushed that immediately 😂

My kiddo got sick.

Called to reschedule and the lady on the phone said…

“The manager said we absolutely aren’t doing any reschedules. There’s a lot of people who actually want this job and we’re interviewing a ton of people so if you can’t make it, the job goes to someone else. That’s the reality.”

I said to myself…”Hmmm, I wonder if this is the same manager who 3 months prior looked me straight in my eyes after I went in person to inquire about roles and assured me (no seriously) he’d call me later that day to set up an interview.”

I was blown away.

But then I realized…

They’re hiring for bodies. Not for skills.

I also had another realization…

Look at how you’re treated during the interview process.

It’s a sure sign of how you’ll be treated once you’re hired.

So, thanks for closing a door for me Costco Wholesale! Appreciate it! It just assured me that something better is around the corner.

Moral of the story…

If you need a job and times are tough…do what you gotta do.

BUT if said job is requiring you to sacrifice the things that really matter??????

See ya!

I know there’s a lot of debate and controversy around job seekers and what they should and shouldn’t post on this app about their job hunting experience.

But let me be clear…

I may be desperate but I’m not dumb, fam!

I’ve been following and listening to the wisdom of Roberta Storey for a few months now and she’s always talking about the importance of knowing your why and valuing yourself when looking for your next role.

Today, I chose my kid over a job and I’m not one bit mad about it.

Happy Hunting, y’all.

hashtag#MightDeleteThisLater
    hashtag#LookingForWork
    hashtag#Layoffs
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dumbass niggerbuck.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	163.8 KB 
ID:	25430

Allow me to translate:

"I am a passionate communicator" = it yells a lot
    "expert facilitator" = it threatens a lot
    "program manager" = it once supervised an intern
    "with a unique ability to connect with and lead people of various backgrounds." = it started a riot at NU
    "During my time at Atlassian as a Talent Development Program Manager, I onboarded, managed, and facilitated all onboarding programming for interns and recent graduates joining Atlassian in the North America region." = it was an apefirmative action hire that didn't last long
    "From my time in nonprofits, corporate, and tech, I have sharpened my communication, program management, and facilitation skills making me an expert in the field." = it goes from job to job as the latest apefirmative action hire, until even a woke company can't stand it anymore
    "From topics of Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging to Creating Culture and Onboarding, I have built a platform as a passionate and engaging communicator and leader." = every job its ever had is about apefirmative action
    "I've given a TEDx talk and have been contracted to give keynotes and lead workshops for nonprofit organizations, corporations, and universities." = it ooked for 3 to 5 minutes at a time at places you never heard of before
    "I am extremely passionate about the work I've done and am excited to see what the future holds and what my plethora of experience allows me to create next." = unfortunately it hasn't found success as a cRapper or drug dealer
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are lazy,useless and will look for and reason to complain and sue.not hiring a nigger is the best thing a business can do.If it can’t even show up on time for an interview,what do you think it would do if hired?