Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    JEW-KLUX-KLAN
    Chimpout Guest

Am I welcome here?

I know how the Jewish problem arises whenever niggers are lampooned but let's not forget how the Jew is as much a victim of niggers (as they are of towel-heads). We too are beaten, robbed and raped by the feral beast which is why I first wanted to start a thread here on this subject before I attempt to join.

Note how Israel is trying to deport the savage hoards back to Africa as the rest of the world condemns them. I could be an ally and not an enabler - as sometimes accused.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimpout does not discriminate against Jews; however we don't want to be associated with the KKK or 1488 or any of that. We're just ordinary people who hate niggers and muslim terrorist filth.
    "Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

3. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JEW-KLUX-KLAN View Post
    ...We too are beaten, robbed and raped by the feral beast...
    Depending on where you are in the world, Jews have become indirect victims of a faction of Jews who actively assist Jew-hating invaders to reach borders of traditionally non-Muslim and racially homogeneous societies, without any visible Jewish resistance to such. If Jews were to intervene against this destructive element on a sizable scale, this would reduce prejudice against the Jews who aren't involved in this

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Growing up of Italian decent in New Haven, Connecticut, my mom always told me. “If you can’t find a nice Italian girl, find a nice Jewish or Irish girl.” And I did,every night! Any part of the human race is fine.No niggers or sand niggers allowed!