Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger, mudshark and sprogs sho nuff do be liking Comfort Inn

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger reminds me of Obama. Light colored nigger. I think it's either Key or Peele, as part of a nigger duo. Boy has been busy doing lots of stuff.

As usual, a coalburning family.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Blanco Chevy, Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, now that we know with whom coalburning Famblies their vacations book, booking with some other agent should steer us into a more Fambly-free vacation destination
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, yes - the mythical, inclusive, upper-middle class happy fambly of mudshark, nigger buck, and 2 mutant sprogs. 98/100 times this is the fantasy, rarely a sow and human cuck husband.

They can't find a real fambly like this, so they have to create one. If they wanted to be realistic, the mudshark would be a savage, trashy behemoth of at least 300 lbs, screaming at three or four larvae, and no nigger baby daddy in the picture.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Ah, yes - the mythical, inclusive, upper-middle class happy fambly of mudshark, nigger buck, and 2 mutant sprogs. 98/100 times this is the fantasy, rarely a sow and human cuck husband.

They can't find a real fambly like this, so they have to create one. If they wanted to be realistic, the mudshark would be a savage, trashy behemoth of at least 300 lbs, screaming at three or four larvae, and no nigger baby daddy in the picture.
    Tru Dat!! I'll find a living UNICORN before I find a fambly that looks like this!!