Close

Likes Likes:  53
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have a sex tape now with an underage girl. Diddy's nigger ass will never, ever see the outside of a prison again. Until he leaves in a bodybag.

2. Likes Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanco Chevy View Post
    They have a sex tape now with an underage girl. Diddy's nigger ass will never, ever see the outside of a prison again. Until he leaves in a bodybag.
    Let's hope and pray, my friend, let's hope and pray. I'm not Catholic but would buy a rosary if that would help here!

Check out this resurrected photo of J-Whore. So I ask again, what was Affleck thinking?! Then there's another of those fine MENSA members all sitting around, discussing everything from Immanuel Kant to the special theory of relativity, their latest work with police and prosecutors to stop the drug trade, and how they're going to redistribute their own wealth to alleviate the suffering of white Americans disproportionately denied welfare and food stamps. Am I right? What probably really happened was that they all went into the special back room for drugs and DL homieism.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diddy-15.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	25422

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GettyImages-117657605-scaled.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	25423

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...d-warning-kids
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Let's hope and pray, my friend, let's hope and pray. I'm not Catholic but would buy a rosary if that would help here!

Check out this resurrected photo of J-Whore. So I ask again, what was Affleck thinking?! Then there's another of those fine MENSA members all sitting around, discussing everything from Immanuel Kant to the special theory of relativity, their latest work with police and prosecutors to stop the drug trade, and how they're going to redistribute their own wealth to alleviate the suffering of white Americans disproportionately denied welfare and food stamps.
    Looks like a real meeting of the minds, a veritable Algonquin Round Table.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12