Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Feral 10 year old niglet w/ multiple priors steals car and drives it around playground of communist niggerschool

My, my. They just get younger and younger.

The person behind the wheel of a stolen car seen cruising past a Minnesota playground full of kids has been taken into custody — and police say the driver is a 10-year-old boy.
    And in Minneapolis, which used to be majority non-nigger.

The incident happened on Sept. 20 at Nellie Stone Johnson School in north Minneapolis.

“Police records indicate that the 10-year-old boy has at least 30 entries dating back to May 2023,” the statement said. “He has been arrested at least twice before for auto theft related crimes.”

He is also listed as a suspect in “in more than 12 cases that range from auto theft to robbery to assault with a dangerous weapon,” as well as “runaway type cases,” the statement says.
    Shheeit! Lock him up now forever in a high security, maximum risk prison, so we don't have to that later!

https://archive.is/Lm2re

Nellie Stone Johnson (December 17, 1905 – April 2, 2002) was an American civil rights activist and union organizer. She was the first African-American elected official in Minneapolis[1] and shaped Minnesota politics for 70 years.
    Johnson helped form the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party (DFL) and spearheaded the effort to create the first Fair Employment Practices department in the nation. She counseled both Hubert Humphrey and Walter Mondale and was on the Democratic National Committee in the 1980s.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nellie_Stone_Johnson

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The white woketurds are sure proud of the way they let the niggers and Shitmolians ruin the Twin Cities
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.