Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The Price of Trolling Niggers

It's been awhile that I've been trolling niggers on YT livestreams. I don't directly call them niggers because I may get banned, and there goes my fun. However, let me tell you that it's not all fun. Niggers keep insisting they invented everything, from Africa, and all dark peoples did everything. Ok, so I guess Greeks were niggers.

There's one delusional mammy who talks about the black race as an elite race because they are so big and good at the Olympics. I said, sure, but no brains. Oh, a nigger boy got 1600 on the SAT bl bla. Then she bans me.

Most of the time I just try to get a rise out of them, beginning with, "hey black mama". Those who are belligerent, get the you gorilla treatment from me. Those who play along, I just leave alone. Funny they even want me to subscribe!

The real cost is the utter stupidity of the nigger species, and the fact I have to look at monkey faces in my crusade. God awful ugly Africans. If I didn't think fighting against them was worth it, I'd stop, because they are utterly ugly simians posing as humans.

Dumb, dark, animalistic, ugly. Certainly NOT like us!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    You’ve got more tolerance than me. I can’t tolerate niggers on any platform.they are worthless beasts not worth my precious time. I wish I were like the Pied Piper and could lead.millions of niggs to the batwing fairy!