Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE: Disgusting, Fat Stabby Sow Faces Judge

A leftist POS 'judge' has DISMISSED charges of attempted murder against the very wealthy nigger who attacked 19 year old Mara Daffron at an Arizona college. Mara's life will never be the same. She needed emergency surgery to address life threatening injuries to her spleen, chest, back and arms. This was CLEARLY a premeditated attack that continued until fellow humans pulled the raging ape-rhino off of this beautiful human woman...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elated-replace
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like how over half the article is just Dailymail bending over backwards to convince us the nigger is human. lol They were probably just ecstatic over the fact they finally had social media pictures of a nigger that weren't of it holding a Hi-Point up to the camera.

Incidentally, why do niggers tend to be so psychotic? Why does mental illness seem to be so egregious within the dindu community?

4. Likes Blanco Chevy, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This wildwool junglebunny sow still faces ten years thankfully. Hopefully she will do time and it will ruin the rest of her useless, pathetic life. NO affirmative action magic nigger jobs or negro privilege for her. Ugly as a pile o' shit, too.

6. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanco Chevy View Post
    This wildwool junglebunny sow still faces ten years thankfully. Hopefully she will do time and it will ruin the rest of her useless, pathetic life. NO affirmative action magic nigger jobs or negro privilege for her. Ugly as a pile o' shit, too.

All niggers are ugly. Every day whenever I see a picture of any nigger, and how could I not through the media and commercials, I say, this ugly and animal race, but then I change and say, this ugly beastiality species, no redeeming quality at all. The negro species is animal and really not human, just look at them. A different species.

This sow is butt ugly, obviously. I am still abhorred that they live in our society. Hard for me to accept them when they demonstrate this kind of evil, of malice, of pain to humans.

Damn that liberal judge. I hope it's own children get stabbed by a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Blanco Chevy, Kagman liked this post