Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Eye Bleach Crusty she boon hooker changes her panties in front of a school (EyeBleach/NSFW)

https://x.com/i/status/1839711726628958396

Fat mudshark hooker gets a phone call from her pimp.
    https://x.com/i/status/1824868990050832499

This X channel basically just documents what a shithole Phoenix AZ has turned into. Damn.
    https://x.com/Lizardhunter13

2. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gave you a thumbs up for the post. but, there is no way I’m fucking earth I am going to click on a video of a fucking hideous fat, fucking niggress taking its bloomers off! it’s 6:30 AM. That vision would stay with me all day lol!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I gave you a thumbs up for the post. but, there is no way I’m fucking earth I am going to click on a video of a fucking hideous fat, fucking niggress taking its bloomers off! it’s 6:30 AM. That vision would stay with me all day lol!
    Not fat. In fact, this creature - and I'm not sure it's a nigress - looks like an extra on 'The Walking Dead."

Compared to other things we've seen niggers doing, it's not particularly alarming. The Cibbil Rights movement reaped so many rewards for humanity!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walkingdeadnigga24-10-01 100114.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	25416

The people walking the children past this must be having a hard time telling them, "See, honey? Just like us!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not fat. In fact, this creature - and I'm not sure it's a nigress - looks like an extra on 'The Walking Dead."

Compared to other things we've seen niggers doing, it's not particularly alarming. The Cibbil Rights movement reaped so many rewards for humanity!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walkingdeadnigga24-10-01 100114.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	25416

The people walking the children past this must be having a hard time telling them, "See, honey? Just like us!"
    I noticed a particularly large bulge between it's legs. I believe this is a tranny buck.

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem