Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

'Canadian Safety and Security Program' dystopian snitch patrol will root out "hate"

Minister LeBlanc launches Canada Community Security Program to protect communities from hate-motivated crimes

Everyone who lives in Canada deserves to be and feel safe in their communities. These last few years, we’ve witnessed an unacceptable rise in hate incidents experienced by many communities, but especially the most vulnerable. In response, the federal government is sharpening security programs tailored to their needs to keep them safe.Today, the Honourable Dominic LeBlanc, Minister of Public Safety, Democratic Institutions and Intergovernmental Affairs, launched the new Canada Community Security Program (CCSP), and announced that the program will be ready to receive funding applications from eligible organizations as of October 1, 2024.
    The CCSP replaces and enhances the Security Infrastructure Program (SIP) to support communities by investing in security measures that will help keep them safe. Eligible measures include security equipment and hardware, minor renovations to enhance security, security and emergency assessments and plans, training to respond to hate-motivated events, and time-limited security personnel.
    https://science.gc.ca/site/science/e...curity-program

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds too stupid to be stupid. Anyone could put together some fake organization for the purpose of milking the Canadian treasury of even more working class tax revenues. If I were to do something like that, I'd put myself and others into phony executive positions, getting paid hansomely to go spend my day shopping, ending my day with wining and dining. Sound familiar?
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We are using your hard-earned tax revenues to create more hate in Canada."

Fixed it for them.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post