Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This nigger definitely likes cucumbers

https://x.com/i/status/1839086102595899846

"On Friday, September 6 at approximately 5:30pm, a man broke into my garage (three kids crashed a stolen car in my fence last week, creating this hole). He stuck a cucumber into the front grill of my car, lowered his pants, and proceeded to have anal s*x with it. When a car passes by, he stops and then moves toward the hole to continue. When done, he places the remaining cucumber (two thirds of it having been left in my grill) back in his lunchbox and leaves. The video shows the incident but no nudity is visible.
    A police report has been filed. This was in Truxton Circle NW, across from Dunbar High School."

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if he's caught the defense will be mennul illniss of course.

Riddle me this: when you hear about jaw-dropping acts of bizarro behavior like this (and much worse) every damn day, are ALL niggers "mentally ill" or are they just...niggers? What sounds like mental illness in a court of law is normal everyday behavior to them. Our whole society needs to move beyond the idea that we're the same, yesterday if possible.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can not be judged by the same standards as humans. What seems bizarre by human standards is perfectly acceptable for TNB standards.

Niggers possess no rational behavior traits.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Niggers can not be judged by the same standards as humans. What seems bizarre by human standards is perfectly acceptable for TNB standards.

Niggers possess no rational behavior traits.
    Tru Dat!! Did the computer get an STD?!