Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Missouri finally issues batwings to nigger, 26 years after it horrifically murdered a woman in a home invasion

I have never heard of the worst white, Asian or Hispanic murderer that used a damn butcher knife over 40 times. It is a level of savagery that I think only niggers are capable of. I don't even want to imagine how she tried to defend herself and pleaded for her life.

Marcellus Williams, 55, died by lethal injection, shortly after the U.S. Supreme Court denied his request to intervene. Williams was put to death for the 1998 killing of Lisha Gayle, a social worker and former newspaper reporter who was stabbed more than 40 times during a burglary at her home in St. Louis.

His attorney argued that the state supreme court should halt his execution over alleged procedural errors in jury selection and the prosecution's alleged mishandling of the murder weapon.
    Gayle, 42, was a social worker and former St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter. Prosecutors at Williams’ trial said he broke into her home on Aug. 11, 1998, heard the shower running and found a large butcher knife.

Gayle was stabbed 43 times when she came downstairs. Her purse and her husband’s laptop were stolen.

Last month, Gayle’s relatives gave their blessing to an agreement between the St. Louis County prosecuting attorney’s office and Williams’ attorneys to commute the sentence to life in prison. But acting on an appeal from Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey’s Office, the state Supreme Court nullified the agreement.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-...d-other-states

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Felicia_Gayle

The victim's family and county prosecutor wanted to commute the sentence? Then fine, they can pay for the nigger's upkeep, including the last 26 years. It's only fair they reimburse taxpayers when two bullets to the back of the nigger's head are a lot cheaper.

So, does anyone even think for a second that niggers are our same species?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	williams.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	25389

Name:	75247214007-lisha-gaye-in-1971.PNG 
Size:	271.1 KB 
ID:	25390

Name:	75247044007-nancy-watson-and-lisha-gayle.PNG 
Size:	350.5 KB 
ID:	25391

Name:	75247043007-lisha-gayle-in-1978.PNG 
Size:	201.5 KB 
ID:	25392

Name:	75247042007-lisha-gayle-and-classmates-in-1972.PNG 
Size:	207.9 KB 
ID:	25393

The article mentions a white pedophile and murderer that raped and then strangled his own son. I'm perfectly fine with that hellspawn being executed as well. He killed his son in 2008 and got to live far too many years also.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was following this for a while. There were liberals trying to say this beast was innocent. Glad it finally met the batwing fairy. I just think it’s disappointing and sad that the family of the victim had to wait 26 years for closure.

4. Likes NigOUT, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stabbing someone 40+ times?!?!?!?! There is true satanic evil on this planet and niggers are behind 90% of it.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

6. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post