Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Difficult question

I claim to be a Christian, and try to live that life.....Good husband, go to church, help others...
    But I really struggle with what can only be described as a hatred for niggers.
    They are at the center of crime that is destroying our country....
    They are the epitome of liars, thieves, murderers , and all immorality.
    I just saw on tv where two niggers best and robbed a Mississippi preacher whose car broke down in Memphis.
    But yet he won't condemn the people who did this....
    Is it anti Christian to tell the truth and call out these predators for what they are????
    Is not telling the truth responsible behavior, even if it offends??
    I don't want to go to Hell over my feelings for niggers, but how else can a person look at them, when all they do is kill and ruin the things we care about???
    Anybody else feel this way?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are the epitome of liars, thieves, murderers , and all immorality.
    No matter if you are religious or not, (I am not) statistics don't lie and there is nothing "un-Christian" about speaking the truth. Niggers are savage, amoral, feral sub-simians with low IQs, zero impulse control, and hypersexual. They are not like us, so the standards for humanity do not apply to them. Self-preservation is our strongest instinct, which tells us to avoid niggers at all costs. Follow your instincts and don't feel bad about doing so.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Zambo, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's natural human behavior to hate the nigger. In nature dangerous things are colored. That's why niggers are black so you can see the danger easily. Do not feel that you are going against Christian values because you are embracing the truth. You are in the right place to discuss all things nigger, that is all we do here. Sign up, read the rules and have a great time venting your frustration with all things nigger, enjoy.

What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to the American Communist Democrats Power.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    It's natural human behavior to hate the nigger. In nature dangerous things are colored. That's why niggers are black so you can see the danger easily.
    I can agree with that! I can't forget the hissy-fit my mild-mannered little Beagle threw when he met his first, and only, nigger. He couldn't have made more of a ruckus if he had just met the Creature from the Black Lagoon!

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm an atheist and I hate niggers too. I hate niggers, Muslims, liberals, DEI, *ILLEGAL* migrants, etc. If it were up to me, they'd all be gathered and flown 200+ miles over international waters and pushed from the back of cargo planes. Niggers, commies, muzzies, trannies just 'vanished'.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are demons.They bear the mark of the beast..So,yes it’s right for a Christian to hate them.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post