Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Diddy is denied bail, stuck in NU as it finally awaits trial for all its literal pimping

I'm surprised nobody else has posted about one of the top five most vile cRappers out there. Dear Santa, if I'm good for the rest of the year, can I have a Christmas present of this nigger going to jail? Like, forever please?

Is it because there's just so much that keeps coming out, and we can't keep up? These "freak offs" are the stuff of nightmare, but I never have a damn bit of sympathy for a YT who gets involved. Even if a drug was slipped into someone's drink, you just don't to go any nigger's party, period.

Sean "Diddy" Combs was accused of being the leader of a criminal enterprise in a bombshell indictment unsealed hours after the disgraced media mogul was arrested in the lobby of the Park Hyatt New York City hotel.

Combs, 54, appeared in Manhattan federal court Tuesday where he pleaded not guilty to racketeering conspiracy and sex trafficking charges. Not only was Combs denied a proposed $50 million bail, he was also remanded and sent to jail immediately after the hearing.

Combs was officially charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion, and transportation to engage in prostitution. He faces a minimum of 15 years behind bars or a maximum sentence of life in prison if found guilty.
    While at the helm of the organization, officials claimed Combs and a number of un-named associates in the Combs Enterprise, used intimidation tactics to "lure female victims into Combs' orbit, often under the pretense of a romantic relationship."

He would then use "force, threats of force, and coercion, to cause victims to engage in extended sex acts with male commercial sex workers that COMBS referred to as, among other things, 'Freak Offs,'" according to the indictment.

"Freak Offs" were "elaborate produced sex performances that Combs arranged, directed, masturbated during, and often electronically recorded." Combs and his staff allegedly transported commercial sex workers across state lines and internationally for the "Freak Offs," which regularly occurred and sometimes lasted multiple days, often including multiple sex workers.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...en-music-mogul

What made me really laugh was this nigger "protege" getting thrown under the bus. As if it wouldn't have done the same if it climbs high enough on the nigger gangbanging ladder?

Moses "Shyne" Barrow recalled how Sean "Diddy" Combs forever changed the trajectory of his life after a 1999 New York nightclub shooting.
    "I was defending him, and he turned around and called witnesses to testify against me. He pretty much sent me to prison.
    Shyne, who now serves as the Leader of the Opposition in the Belize House of Representatives, was a rising star in the hip-hop world when he signed with Bad Boy Records in 1998. One year later, Shyne joined Diddy and his girlfriend at the time, Jennifer Lopez, at the now defunct Club New York in Times Square when gunfire broke out.

During the scuffle, three people were injured, including a woman who was shot in the face. Lopez, Combs and his bodyguard, Anthony "Wolf" Jones, fled in his Lincoln and were later pulled over by the NYPD for running a red light.

A gun was found in the vehicle, and Lopez and Diddy were arrested. Lopez was let go, but Diddy, Jones and Shyne were each charged with multiple offenses. Diddy and Jones were both found not guilty at trial, while Shyne was convicted on five of eight counts and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. Upon release, Shyne was deported to Belize.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...royed-his-life

Remember, this nigger is Ben Affleck's ex-wife's ex-boo. How can any self-respecting man touch a woman who's been with any nigger, never mind one so vile?

https://heavy.com/entertainment/jenn...mbs-bed-photo/
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He would then use "force, threats of force, and coercion, to cause victims to engage in extended sex acts with male commercial sex workers that COMBS referred to as, among other things, 'Freak Offs,'" according to the indictment.

"Freak Offs" were "elaborate produced sex performances that Combs arranged, directed, masturbated during, and often electronically recorded."
    Why is everyone acting so shocked, breathlessly reporting the vile depravity of a nigger? This is what every nigger would be doing if they could afford it.

Remember, this nigger is Ben Affleck's ex-wife's ex-boo.
    You mean Jennifer Lopez, narcissistic hoe?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DiddyNigger23 111713.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	25384

So: Will this vile muh dik criminigger go to the slammer like Weinstein (who will probably die in prison), or get sprung like Bill Coonsby who was convicted of the same crimes? Don't forget, there is a different set of laws for niggroes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have this nigger on suicide watch at one of the worse NU shit holes in the country. Given his clientele list I would not be surprised to see another Jeffery Epstein "suicide". The sooner the better.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem