Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chicken Wings and an AK - What Could Possibly go Wrong??

Not much needs to be written here other than this is not the typical warring tribes but a sperm donor and it's teenaper.... They simply cannot help themselves... Unless, of course, it's 'I ain't gotz dem ChiggunWangs...'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (47).png 
Views:	46 
Size:	674.2 KB 
ID:	25371
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 7-Eleven stores in my area been runnin a BOGO special on chiggun wangs,10 wangs/$7.95. I was at the beach 7-Eleven the other day and I was waiting at the counter to pay for my 10 hot wangs.
    Some Florida power and light nigger came in for wangs and was told it had to wait 5 min for the next batch. It just stood there with a crazy look on its face eyeballing my 10 wangs! I unclipped the strap on my CCW.LOL!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The 7-Eleven stores in my area been runnin a BOGO special on chiggun wangs,10 wangs/$7.95. I was at the beach 7-Eleven the other day and I was waiting at the counter to pay for my 10 hot wangs.
    Some Florida power and light nigger came in for wangs and was told it had to wait 5 min for the next batch. It just stood there with a crazy look on its face eyeballing my 10 wangs! I unclipped the strap on my CCW.LOL!
    I'm in Nig York and it's absolutely impossible to get a concealed carry permit. Regardless, I'm seriously considering carrying. Here in my bucolic, White corner of the Adirondacks nestled on the shores of Lake Champlain is now a shitshow of nigger depravity. Niggers went from below 2 percent of the population just 15 years ago to well over 7 percent right now and it's growing EVERY FUCKING DAY. 3 murders in the last 18 months here in my little paradise... 2 were committed by filthy apes
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I'm in Nig York and it's absolutely impossible to get a concealed carry permit. Regardless, I'm seriously considering carrying. Here in my bucolic, White corner of the Adirondacks nestled on the shores of Lake Champlain is now a shitshow of nigger depravity. Niggers went from below 2 percent of the population just 15 years ago to well over 7 percent right now and it's growing EVERY FUCKING DAY. 3 murders in the last 18 months here in my little paradise... 2 were committed by filthy apes
    I’m not giving any advice. This is what I did. I was driving a cab end of Bronx back in 1985.An armed nigger tried to rob me. I ran a light at an intersection getting us T-boned.
    After that, when I took my yearly trip to Fort Lauderdale, I searchef in the classified ads and I bought myself a weapon which I carried on me untill I I decided to move to Florida for good. i’d rather be tried by 12 and carried by six.

8. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m not giving any advice. This is what I did. I was driving a cab end of Bronx back in 1985.An armed nigger tried to rob me. I ran a light at an intersection getting us T-boned.
    After that, when I took my yearly trip to Fort Lauderdale, I searchef in the classified ads and I bought myself a weapon which I carried on me untill I I decided to move to Florida for good. i’d rather be tried by 12 and carried by six.
    When the shit goes down... I'm hoping I've got you in my foxhole... The nigger menace - and that of their enablers - is growing exponentially. Somebody, somewhere, has carefully planned and implemented the insanity we see around us. What's happening is no accident. Niggers, beastiality, twerking trannies being foisted on kindergartners, the dissolution of our borders, the federal government's INSANE spending, the Feds flying in 20,000 HayShees into tiny Springfield and doing so on our tax dollar, the incredible dumbing down of our schools, FUCKING MUSLIMS BEING ALLOWED INTO THIS NATION... the incredible propaganda coming from the MSM, There is a combined, entrenched and growing attack on the very existence of the White Race - here and in Europe. Get ammo. Practice. A lot. If nothing else, we'll go down fighting.

I have an incredibly pessimistic view of America's future and I fear greatly for our children

Name:	jew white genocide3.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	25379

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    When the shit goes down... I'm hoping I've got you in my foxhole... The nigger menace - and that of their enablers - is growing exponentially. Somebody, somewhere, has carefully planned and implemented the insanity we see around us. What's happening is no accident. Niggers, beastiality, twerking trannies being foisted on kindergartners, the dissolution of our borders, the federal government's INSANE spending, the Feds flying in 20,000 HayShees into tiny Springfield and doing so on our tax dollar, the incredible dumbing down of our schools, FUCKING MUSLIMS BEING ALLOWED INTO THIS NATION... the incredible propaganda coming from the MSM, There is a combined, entrenched and growing attack on the very existence of the White Race - here and in Europe. Get ammo. Practice. A lot. If nothing else, we'll go down fighting.

I have an incredibly pessimistic view of America's future and I fear greatly for our children

Name:	jew white genocide3.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	25379

I hear you. eventually something’s got to give! Those who live in a big city urban area will be fucked. That’s one of the reasons I moved to the suburbs. The smallest lots in my neighborhood are 2.5 acres. Many of my neighbors own horses, raise chickens,cows and other livestock.
    These homes would be easier to defend then an apartment or an urban one family home on a small lot. But still, if the shit really hit the fan I’d load up the ATV’s for camping. Take some AR 15s, hunting rifles and lots of ammo. Deep in the woods is definitely a safe place to be if there’s a major civil unrest.