Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Toll NOT Paid: Brazillian mudshark 'influencer' gets her ass beat hard by her niggerballer buck

Nigger stopped 50% short of propper Mudshark Sunglasses.

Looks like she got off easy (unfortunately.) Feral niggers are known to murder their whores.

A Brazilian influencer has shared disturbing images depicting the alleged abused she suffered at the hands of her former boyfriend, Caio Paulista, a soccer player from Serie A club Palmeiras.
    It never ceases to amaze me that humans will often pay niggers exorbitant sums of money to just kick, throw or pass a ball of inflated air around to other niggers. Stop paying niggerballers!

Monteiro, who shares a daughter with Paulista, shared an open letter with her 38,800 followers in which she provided photo and video evidence of her bruised body.
    She procreated nigger DNA with the feral ape, too. Because he had money from throwing a ball of air around. yuuuuccck!

'I thought countless times about whether I would really expose my life here, but I simply had no other option. I am exhausted,' Monteiro wrote in Portuguese. 'I have already exceeded my limits. I'm tired. I am tired of keeping quiet, I am tired of hiding and sabotaging myself several times due to this situation.'
    Mudshark Confessional 101. ]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed%20in%202023.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank goodness that even after being socked in the eye by her venom injector she was still able to attach her false eyelashes. She just had to display her buttocks as well. Another dumb whore who thought HER nigger would never use her as a punching bag. Quitcherbitchin - you're still sucking up oxygen. Don't worry, you'll be back to flashing your BBL ass soon!

But really, I understand. What woman could resist this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feetsbawretard-19 230840.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	25374
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Sandy , Weewuzzkangs, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My response to her is short and blunt:

Die already, you worthless whore.

So she's also tatted up, and pierced disgustingly. Probably "down there" too, which I find revolting.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Blanco Chevy, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a waste. One would expect Mudsharks to be typically reject material for their own kind. Brazil being what it is, she evidently viewed Mudsharking to be normal
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

8. Likes Blanco Chevy, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    What a waste. One would expect Mudsharks to be typically reject material for their own kind. Brazil being what it is, she evidently viewed Mudsharking to be normal
    They seem to be either 400-600lb "women of size" or Instagram/OF whores, showing off for their moronic "followers".

I'm shocked. The DailyMail.uk never allows comments on TNB stories, but someone wasn't paying attention.

Which one of you posted this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daily 2024-09-20 094744.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	25378
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Blanco Chevy liked this post