Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chicken Wings and an AK - What Could Possibly go Wrong??

Not much needs to be written here other than this is not the typical warring tribes but a sperm donor and it's teenaper.... They simply cannot help themselves... Unless, of course, it's 'I ain't gotz dem ChiggunWangs...'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (47).png 
Views:	23 
Size:	674.2 KB 
ID:	25371
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 7-Eleven stores in my area been runnin a BOGO special on chiggun wangs,10 wangs/$7.95. I was at the beach 7-Eleven the other day and I was waiting at the counter to pay for my 10 hot wangs.
    Some Florida power and light nigger came in for wangs and was told it had to wait 5 min for the next batch. It just stood there with a crazy look on its face eyeballing my 10 wangs! I unclipped the strap on my CCW.LOL!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The 7-Eleven stores in my area been runnin a BOGO special on chiggun wangs,10 wangs/$7.95. I was at the beach 7-Eleven the other day and I was waiting at the counter to pay for my 10 hot wangs.
    Some Florida power and light nigger came in for wangs and was told it had to wait 5 min for the next batch. It just stood there with a crazy look on its face eyeballing my 10 wangs! I unclipped the strap on my CCW.LOL!
    I'm in Nig York and it's absolutely impossible to get a concealed carry permit. Regardless, I'm seriously considering carrying. Here in my bucolic, White corner of the Adirondacks nestled on the shores of Lake Champlain is now a shitshow of nigger depravity. Niggers went from below 2 percent of the population just 15 years ago to well over 7 percent right now and it's growing EVERY FUCKING DAY. 3 murders in the last 18 months here in my little paradise... 2 were committed by filthy apes
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke