Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Man ditches date after she admits burning coal with a nigger

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a stupid, airheaded, foul-mouthed, ignorant pig. I don't know who would want her even if she hadn't rutted with a niggroe. She was probably bragging about it, as these whores like to do.

Yeah, if I had told my husband when we started seeing each other that I had wallowed around with a nigger, there would have been no wedding. No self-respecting man is going to stand for that.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coalburning is the gravest of sins. Beastiality is an unforgivable sin. It's not natural. It's perverse, it's not what decent humans do.
    To us here that's very clear. To the supposed enlightened liberals, a nigger is just another human. That's where we draw the line: humans and niggers are a species apart.

This skank was surprised? Dirty whore!

It's good the guy learned very early on. He would have gotten the clap or any other putrid venereal disease. That's still very lucky. What has been done, cannot be undone. Any decent man will never sleep with a mudshark.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes Blanco Chevy, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m glad the man found out before he did something he’d regret. No self-respecting male human wants to find out the woman he’s with once fucked a nigger. Things would get much uglier after the fact!
    I’ve had one nighters, where I was too drunk to care about anything ,but scoring, most men have. But when dating a woman, I always wanted to know everything about her. I’d start by letting them know that I hate niggers.If a woman is uncomfortable or disturbed with you hating niggers, that’s a red flag. so, that’s when you ask “ have you ever slept with a nigger?” Get ready to go home alone after that.
    Over 30 years ago when we first met, I let my wife know I hated niggers. she smiled and said I reminded her of her dad and brothers. I was drinking at the time, so I replied “how about you, have you ever fucked a nigger?” She replied “hell no,asshole” and took a swing at me Because of the crude way, I asked! To me,that was a major turn on. So, here we are 30+ years later,nigger free as when we first met!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m glad the man found out before he did something he’d regret. No self-respecting male human wants to find out the woman he’s with once fucked a nigger. Things would get much uglier after the fact!
    I’ve had one nighters, where I was too drunk to care about anything ,but scoring, most men have. But when dating a woman, I always wanted to know everything about her. I’d start by letting them know that I hate niggers.If a woman is uncomfortable or disturbed with you hating niggers, that’s a red flag. so, that’s when you ask “ have you ever slept with a nigger?” Get ready to go home alone after that.
    Over 30 years ago when we first met, I let my wife know I hated niggers. she smiled and said I reminded her of her dad and brothers. I was drinking at the time, so I replied “how about you, have you ever fucked a nigger?” She replied “hell no,asshole” and took a swing at me Because of the crude way, I asked! To me,that was a major turn on. So, here we are 30+ years later,nigger free as when we first met!
    Very diplomatic!

My husband not only asked me if I had ever been with a nigger, he wanted to know if I ever thought about it or if the idea appealed to me. Um, no?

What human male with an ounce of pride would accept sloppy seconds from this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BurnCoalJadeer.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	25366
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Jim Crow, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Very diplomatic!

My husband not only asked me if I had ever been with a nigger, he wanted to know if I ever thought about it or if the idea appealed to me. Um, no?

What human male with an ounce of pride would accept sloppy seconds from this?

Name:	BurnCoalJadeer.jpg 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	25366
    Absolutely no tolerance for the nigger abomination! and that goes both ways! i’ve only ever been attracted to light skin and red or blonde hair. an occasional brunette was OK, as long as there was no kink in the mink!(by kink,I mean kinky steel wool)I’m sorry to be so graphic,but the nigger beast species is a real turn off to me. I even find octroons repulsive.An ape in the family tree,and it’s not for me!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    ... so I replied “how about you, have you ever fucked a nigger?” She replied “hell no,asshole” and took a swing at me...

There's no better litmus test than that

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deal with it, ya hoor!

Name:	6Xbzev1.jpg 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	25372
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian