Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The companies behind the niggerfication of video games

Just tried a Fallout series game, and it sucks, and is fully niggered to all hell. "One of the best games of all time," said Wikipedia. The very first thing you hear is a nigger narrator, and then it's niggers just everywhere.

Of course all companies are responsible, but the main two that started it, about 2 decades ago, are

BETHESDA and EA.

Other companies all followed them like spineless cucks.

I looked up the developers of these niggerfuxxed games and they're ALL WHITE. CUCK EPIDEMIC!

99% of all games are ruined with niggers now.
    Everything is narrated by a nigger.
    I played a Mass Effect where nigger was president of the first off-earth human planet. I was forced to play as a nigger in Borderlands. It's just sickening. I hate it.

I'm screening all my games for niggers now and I won't buy another game like this. NO GAMERS LIKE THIS OR WANT THIS.

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logged into Steam today, pops up some ad for their steam deck LCD, it's just nothing but niggers, niggers, and more niggers. I am uninstalling this dog shit Steam adware.

F****** loser company!

Steam is nothing but steaming dog shit nigger lovers I hope they get hacked then die!

Add steam to the list...

Next thing niggers will be looking to steal your steam deck (they already are) instead of your iPhone. They will steal both of course if given the chance.

4. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't even believe my eyes, the nigger pandering off the scale.

Oh but whites don't seem to mind YES WE FUCKING DO

I've had it with this Steam nigger loving bullshit, who plays these games, NOT NIGGERS, and yet you pander to them and force them down our throats when we don't even want you to, you goddamn fucking faggots, DIE STEAM DIE.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great avatar, from the days when games were GOOD.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A while ago, Steam had listed even the Angry Goy II and it lasted some time before they realized what it is and banned it.

A free nazi game showing nazi videos when finishing a level
    • 1st level = shoot all commies (They shout BLM, among other things)
    • 2nd level = shoot all faggots
    • 3rd level = shoot all niggers, spicks, and muzzies (US nazis have it wrong, they do not realize Hitler was a friend of muzzies against Jews, there was even a Waffen SS muzzie division recruited in Bosnia and the great mufti of Jerusalem was Hitler's guest in Berlin during WW II.)
    • 4th level = shoot all fake news journalists and soldiers protecting them
    • 5th level shoot all Jews and free president Trump kidnapped by leftists

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are also other games full of niggers the other way. I know only two:

Niggerhunt - very old primitive MS-DOS era game - safari hunting jigaboos in Apefreakan village

Ethnic Cleansing (I did not play this one, only read about it.) - Doom-like first person view shooter - 1st level niggers, 2nd level spicks, 3rd level Jews

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    ...(US nazis have it wrong, they do not realize Hitler was a friend of muzzies against Jews, there was even a Waffen SS muzzie division recruited in Bosnia and the great mufti of Jerusalem was Hitler's guest in Berlin...
    This was a superficial gesture, motivated by convenience. Muzzies would have never been let in to Muh-Dik local Wimminz. Besides, Bosnians were mostly Slavs converted over to JizzSlum. Therefore, racially classified as sub-human by their host, regardless of which religion they practiced

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amen brother! Yep an awesome game, LOL whoops just changed my avatar, but one of the best games. One of my all time favorites, I still play with GZdoom.

Clear agenda here in gaming lately to force nigger loving on the younger generation. Games have also turned into stupid D-movies. I blame hollywood mostly but also the game companies. No one forced them to go along with it and yet they did.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Great avatar, from the days when games were GOOD.
    Thanks! It's cool that someone recognized it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now the entire games distribution service Steam is compromised and going along with the "force niggers down young white people's throats at every second and every possible chance" agenda. Hmm where have we seen this before? On TV and movies maybe?

Steam pretty much has a monopoly on game distribution now, so this is bad news. I'm hoping for a gamer revolt, such as recently happened with that Sony game.

Boycott Steam it's insidious nigger pandering garbage now.

13. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    There are also other games full of niggers the other way. I know only two:

Niggerhunt - very old primitive MS-DOS era game - safari hunting jigaboos in Apefreakan village

Ethnic Cleansing (I did not play this one, only read about it.) - Doom-like first person view shooter - 1st level niggers, 2nd level spicks, 3rd level Jews
    I tried EC for a minute, not very good unfortunately lol

Saw a funny DOS game recently was called "Nigger in the wonder-land" LOL. You are a nigger and you're trying to muh dik a big ass before you hit an electric fence.

Normally I don't like playing as a nigger unless it's just a bunch of blocky brown sprites then I am okay with that sometimes,

I want to get my new avatar into a game, that'd be amazing

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tried the Fallout series here is my review:

Fallout 1 - forced intro, first thing you hear is nigger narrator saying war never changes and a fmv of white guy getting executed point blank. Wow how edgy right. Anti- whites must just love this, especially when young people play it.

Fallout 3 - It's just non stop niggers who are your best friend, like Oblivion, but way worse... same nigger narrator at intro, with same speech and I just skipped it this time/.

WHY the hell do people like these complete shit games?

I tried niggerhunt LOL, unfortunately can't get sound (is there any) or mouse support in DOSbox, I guess I'd have to do a trial and error settings changes to even play it...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    White people always feel guilty and this is a known vulnerability

I'm a good person and I know it tho so why should I feel guilty. I guess it's all just about morality

I'd rather play niggerhunt than fallout.

Fallout 1 - forced intro, first thing you hear is nigger narrator saying war never changes and a fmv of white guy getting executed point blank.

I SMELL A TRAITOR.
    Last edited by archtype; 09-16-2024 at 12:53 AM. Reason: i

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    interplay is shit

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are actually quite good 100% nigger-free games, for example Kingdom Come Deliverance, the story is placed in medieval central Europe and since the producer is not any woke libtard, they follow the history - how many niggers could one find in medieval central Europe - zero.

Of course, the game has been called racist because of that by some stupid libtard influencer, as far as I know.

Kingdome Come Deliverance II is expected early 2025 and since the story will again take place in the medieval central Europe, one can guess how many niggers ...

19. Likes archtype liked this post