Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Riot at DR Congo prison - at least 268 out of 348 sows muh-dicked, 129 bucks made good

More than 260 female inmates were sexually assaulted during an attempted mass escape from Democratic Republic of Congo's Makala Central Prison this month, an internal U.N. report reviewed by Reuters showed.

At least 129 people were killed when prison guards used live fire against inmates trying to break free from the Kinshasa prison, which official figures say has a capacity of 1,500 prisoners, but housed more than 15,000 people.
    https://www.citizen.digital/news/mor...-shows-n349414

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    129 dead niggers? sounds like a great start!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not at all sure this is good news. 268 sows muh-dikked means over a thousand new niglets. It would have been so much better if they all just self-eliminated.
    "Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    I'm not at all sure this is good news. 268 sows muh-dikked means over a thousand new niglets. It would have been so much better if they all just self-eliminated.
    I thought the same thing, followed by; if this story is out there that means a filthy american communist democrat will try to import the pregger sows to a city near me. Shit
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

7. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They even had plenty of time to Muh-Dik while jailbreaking. Well, I guess that solves their overcrowding problem
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is mass muh-dikk an "escape attempt"? Retarded...

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    How is mass muh-dikk an "escape attempt"? Retarded...
    You are expecting niggers to make sense.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kinshasa prison, which official figures say has a capacity of 1,500 feral prisoners, but housed more than 15,000 niggers.
    They must keep those groids stacked like firewood. I'd hate to be downwind of that NU.

The "Democratic Republic of Congo". Sounds good, doesn't it, until you get to the last word. Bongo in the Congo.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Blanco Chevy, Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigerian niggers also busted out of Nigger Uni during a huge flood which caused the nigger buildings walls to fall down.

Abuja, Nigeria — Nigerian authorities said 281 inmates escaped after devastating floods brought down a prison’s walls in the country's northeast.
    A major dam collapsed on Sept. 10, unleashing severe flooding that left 30 people dead and over a million displaced, and prompted evacuations across the state of Borno.
    https://www.voanews.com/a/nearly-300...a/7786033.html

16. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, my theory. The article says none of the criminiggers actually escaped, so after that attempt failed, the coons decided the next best alternative was to break through the walls and get some muh-dik.
    The guards, seeing the criminals flinging themselves on the sows like wild screeching Tanganyikan jungle apes, decided to get in on the muh-dik action, too. After shooting a groidal of coons to
    drive them off the sows, they had a good ol' "Rockin' in the Congo" muh-dik-fest before calling for help.

Actually, I don't have a clue, but them being niggers it's not too hard to imagine.

18. Likes Blanco Chevy, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanco Chevy View Post
    Nigerian niggers also busted out of Nigger Uni during a huge flood which caused the nigger buildings walls to fall down.

https://www.voanews.com/a/nearly-300...a/7786033.html
    I guess buildings made from cow manure and straw aren't waterproof. Only 30 rockfish. Pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    Ok, my theory. The article says none of the criminiggers actually escaped, so after that attempt failed, the coons decided the next best alternative was to break through the walls and get some muh-dik.
    The guards, seeing the criminals flinging themselves on the sows like wild screeching Tanganyikan jungle apes, decided to get in on the muh-dik action, too. After shooting a groidal of coons to
    drive them off the sows, they had a good ol' "Rockin' in the Congo" muh-dik-fest before calling for help.

Actually, I don't have a clue, but them being niggers it's not too hard to imagine.

That scenario seems plausible.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."