Close

Likes Likes:  48
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What they should probably do is kick out the inhabitants who have lived there for so many generations and let the "asylum seekers" have it. This is being done elsewhere, so why not? The niggers deserve it. After all, all those young bucks from Nigeria are just escaping war, famine, and persecution and merely looking for a better, more productive life. Except they're not.

I can't imagine the hell that those Italians are enduring with feral niggers slithering around everywhere and that their government is allowing to happen.
    Perhaps if they spoke to their cousins in Sicily something could be done!! When I was a keyid in new joisey the niggers were SCARED to death of Sicilian paisans!!

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    In some places, it's gotten to the point where the original inhabitants are better off getting locked up in Prison for their safety, after the original prisoners have been let out. Britain is presently doing something like that. All it takes is either a Facebook or Twatter post, as an entrance ticket

The worst part about that is it surprises me not at all.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12