Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

White couple adopt a niglet from Haiti, abandon him in Jamaica when he becomes a typical teenaper

Apparently they got tired of the TNB, and sent the shitskin to a boarding school in Jamaica, then just left him there, lol.

https://www.theroot.com/was-this-bla...-in-1851647875
    Last edited by Espantoon; 09-13-2024 at 06:25 PM.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Apparently they got tired of the TNB, and sent the shitskin to a boarding school in Jamaica, then just left him there, lol.
    That's not the first time. I recall posting an article here about Libtards who rushed to adopt Hayshee larvae and gave them back. One was an aggressive 7-year-old bucklet being recycled, with the warning that it was not to go to a home with other children.

I just saw a video about a White couple - the usual which was composed of a hysterical woman and her beta-sissy hubby, (why are they always like that??) adopting Africoon twins. I didn't post it here because it was too sick-making and the fawning comments nearly made me hurl. Not one person asked, "Why is it only White people who adopt niglets"? Yeah, why?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;263859]That's not the first time. I recall posting an article here about Libtards who rushed to adopt Hayshee larvae and gave them back. One was an aggressive 7-year-old bucklet being recycled, with the warning that it was not to go to a home with other children.

I just saw a video about a White couple - the usual which was composed of a hysterical woman and her beta-sissy hubby, (why are they always like that??) adopting Africoon twins. I didn't post it here because it was too sick-making and the fawning comments nearly made me hurl. Not one person asked, "Why is it only White people who adopt niglets"? Yeah, why?[/QUOTE

I do remember the story about a sow that adopted a Haitian niglet, and then chucked it in the pool to rockfish it.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There must not be any money to be made or handouts to get from adopting niggers. If there was, niggers would be doing it all the time. Any cuckboy white trash couple that adopts a nigger gets exactly what they deserve. This was a funny story though. Bub bye nigger
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should’ve given it rockfish lessons! I’ve heard that once thrown in water,most niggers can achieve rockfish mode within minutes!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's not the first time. I recall posting an article here about Libtards who rushed to adopt Hayshee larvae and gave them back. One was an aggressive 7-year-old bucklet being recycled, with the warning that it was not to go to a home with other children.

I just saw a video about a White couple - the usual which was composed of a hysterical woman and her beta-sissy hubby, (why are they always like that??) adopting Africoon twins. I didn't post it here because it was too sick-making and the fawning comments nearly made me hurl. Not one person asked, "Why is it only White people who adopt niglets"? Yeah, why?
    GREAT QUESTION!! Proof that woke leftism is a MENTAL DISORDER!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When it comes to adopting a shitskin, I think one can see the same effect as with people that are happy enough not having shitskins around.
    As they believe, not having a hands-on experience and brainwashed by mass-media, that one can simply argue, negotiate, or make agreements with shitskins, they also believe that a proper education of shitlets will make normal people from them.

Then, you have ordinary labor class people waiting with their first child until they reach certain level of financial stability. They find out they have a problem at their age and look for an adoption. Most of them prefer white infant orphan, but those are rather scarce and once can wait long years for an opportunity. On the other hand, there is typically an abundance of shitlets one can adopt. When they are brainwashed they go into it not having an idea.

For example, in Europe, there are laws at least in some countries that prohibit media to broadcast anything that could possibly support prejudices. So, one can see a document about someone adopting shitlets and how well it works when shitlets are about 7 years old. Nobody can see a document how it goes bad when they grow to teenaper age.