Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Kamala Kameltoe cheated at the debate

Company responds to theory Harris wore audio earrings at debate: 'The resemblance is striking'

Following the presidential debate on Tuesday, social media users theorized that Vice President Kamala Harris wore audio earrings on stage. The Germany-based company that sells the earrings said on Wednesday that the resemblance between Harris' earrings and their audio earrings "is striking."
    On Tuesday night, Harris wore what appeared to be gold and pearl earrings while debating former President Donald Trump. Social media users compared the earrings to NOVA H1 Audio Earrings, which are wireless earphones.

https://justthenews.com/nation/cultu...n=social_icons

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libs always cheat! And what a lnasty looking disgusting looking skank she is ,wearing a pant suit to hide it’s scoliosis!LOL!That is one quadroon/mudshark I truly would like to see daid!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    True or not about the earrings, she spent the entire time baiting Trump instead of discussing the issues. If I'd been in Trump's place I'd have demolished her - first thing I would have brought up is her encouraging people to support the org that was bailing out BLM rioters. Then an extensive look at her long association with known Communists. Problem with Trump is that when someone attacks his ego he gets flustered and focuses on defending himself personally instead of steering back to the issues.

5. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump should have been watching videos of Cassius Clay defeating superior boxer George "Foreman", only through goading, demonstrating how invoking an opponent's andrenaline rush distorts his ability to think. I'm sure that if Trump had enlisted as a Marine, Seal or Ranger back then, he would've been aware of this

Humiliation through derision, since 1965