Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's why I couldn't care less when hearing of "Gazan children" suffering

I'd meant to post this yesterday. The video clips have been out for years, and the dhimmis among us still insist it was all fake, but it is completely true that they were even handing out candy on the street in celebration. If I were elected president, one of my terms for Peace In The Middle East would be that every last person in the video clips is handed over to the U.S. for immediate execution, and until then, U.S. forces blow up a Palestinian village once an hour, every hour.

This is a new upload (not mine), and some fucktard commented about "Jews" across the river cheering the attacks. Actually, that was the asslifters also. Trump himself has mentioned that there were muzzies on rooftops, watching across from NJ.

So when I hear of "children" being hungry or even getting killed anywhere in the West Bank, oh well. Their people dared to openly cheer the murder of innocent Americans, and dare to say that we aren't innocent? Well to hell with all of them.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zBE35uU9aEc
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They did exactly the same thing on October 7 after the massacre including rape and the roasting alive of babies. And hopefully everyone knows by now it wasn't just Hamas fighters, it was Palestinian civilians with no uniform, and even employees of the United Nations relief organization.

Those "children" all the leftists whine about can't wait for their chance to put on an explosive vest and "martyr" themselves by killing Jews. Everything about their culture is toxic and repulsive, end of story. They don't want "their homeland", they openly admit they want the entire country and the Jews killed or driven out so that they can turn it into another Third World shithole like most Arab nations. They are the cats paws of Iran and are associated with criminal gangs around the world just like Hezbollah, but the leftist media insist on portraying them as innocents being forced to behave the way they do by Hamas - who they voted for. This endless gaslighting about the situation is on a par with what Josef Goebbels was doing and I'm sick to the teeth of it because it's obviously working, with attacks on Jews and synagogues massively on the rise around the world. This is what the Palestinians want and it's what the media-political industry Commies want, because they both hate civilization and want it destabilized and eventually brought down.

I know this is all obvious, but it feels good to write it down.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    I know this is all obvious, but it feels good to write it down.
    Absolutely. So damn absolutely true, my friend, every last word you wrote. This isn't like Germans, Italians and Japanese suffering because of a war their governments started, or North Vietnamese finding themselves on the wrong side of the border. There isn't a damned Palestinian alive who doesn't support their terrorist government, at least in principle. Is it possible for a people to be so stupid that they support openly murderous leaders, then when their hospital and school missile sites are retaliated against, wail about how they're the victims? Well, the Palestinians keep demonstrating that level of stupidity.

I have some Jewish ancestry, BTW, and they fled Europe because it had gotten so bad 200 years ago. Now Germany has gotten so bad again that the only way it could get worse is for real Nazis to return to power. They're so anti-Semitic that their government has to bring in asslifters and niggers (the worst are the nigger asslifters) to do the dirty work. The imported killers even attack people at Christmas festivals when there are no easy synagogue targets.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    ...Third World shithole like most Arab nations...
    Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Barbaria and the Emirates are only advanced, because of using those oil revenues to hire Humans to build their infrastructure for them
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks folks for these encouraging replies. I once got a FakeBook account suspended for telling a Palestinian FB group, "I think the Arab animus toward Jews is because the Jews discovered God about 2000 years before they did." Hopefully that made a few heads explode.

Then of course they tacked on a pedo false prophet of their own and claimed they got things right, and the Jews and Christians became instant infidels. Well fuck them, we call that cultural theft where I come from.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fakebook has been muzzie nurturing for some time. About 18 years ago I have found there a couple of fan pages of leaders of terrorist organizations listed on US list of terrorist organizations - Hamas leader for example. I have reported all those pages as inappropriate and pointed to the US list. I then watched for two weeks but the pages remained active, then I stopped watching.