Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fiddy Cent's nasty mudshark accuses him of RAPE

Call me crazy, but any female who would willingly rut with this "Planet of the Apes" looking nigga can't be raped.

50 Cent moves to drop his defamation suit against ex Daphne Joy... after she accused him of rape and physical abuse
    You gotta be kidding me!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fiddycent2024-09-10 195309.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	25341

She looks like such a nice girl too, for a mudsharking whore.

Name:	fiddyhoe024-09-10 195417.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	25342

I can't get over how they post huge stories about niggers and mudsharks just doing what comes naturally, as though it's actual news.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...use-Diddy.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fitty cent or nigger cent is sure a gorilla looking primate. You can't convince me that's human. Pity it's making gobs of money selling trash "songs". Who promoted rap culture, huh? They ought to be imprisoned! Imagine, giving apes a means to express it selves and erode human culture. Nothing new today, still hate niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Methinks, we need to narrow our definition of Mudsharks. Take a closer look. Who cares about what they do with each other, as long as it doesen't involve our people

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/prof...-joy-30670.php

...Daphne Joy Cervantes Narvaez was born on February 8, 1987, in Olongapo, Philippines. Her father was originally from Puerto Rico, while her mother was from Philippines. She spent much of her childhood in the Philippines and at the age of 7, relocated to Los Angeles with her fambly...
    ...Daphne Joy Cervantes Narvaez was born on February 8, 1987, in Olongapo, Philippines. Her father was originally from Puerto Rico, while her mother was from Philippines. She spent much of her childhood in the Philippines and at the age of 7, relocated to Los Angeles with her fambly...
    In that second image posted, doesen't she resemble one of those southeast Asian Trannies tourists tend to encounter in Pataya, Thailand?

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s a shark! Who gives a fuck what happens to her? She was also allegedly raped by one of his rape ape nigger buddies. Who knows if it’s just a jealous shark trying to get money because their nigger is muhdikin another shark? Who really gives a fuck? That’s the life of a shark! Abuse.,rough treatment infidelity. Stupid whore is lucky she got out with her life!

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    Methinks, we need to narrow our definition of Mudsharks. Take a closer look. Who cares about what they do with each other, as long as it doesen't involve our people

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/prof...-joy-30670.php

In that second image posted, doesen't she resemble one of those southeast Asian Trannies tourists tend to encounter in Pataya, Thailand?

I define a mudshark or coal burner as a human woman of any race who lies down with sub-simian nigger bucks. I believe someone here coined the term "Mud pandas" for Asian women who rut with groids.

Whatever she is, she's certainly the town pump. I don't think she's a ladyboy. Seems she shat out a larva with this King Kong look-alike cRapper. Its name is SIRE. I'm sure neither of them knows the definition of that word.

Name:	fiddy024-09-11 083202.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	25343
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't Sire supposed to be a title of reverance, when adressing a king. In this case, a Kang? I can't wait until this concoction attends public Skoow and gets adressed by teachers and bullies.
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ...she's certainly the town pump. I don't think she's a ladyboy...
    Let's see "her" animated, so that we could judge. The Ladyboys overseas don't seem to be Airheads:

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh This may qualify as you can't rape the willing, so shut up money grubbing mud panda. Go find another buck to milk. The physical abuse is part of their culture anyway.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She looks like such a nice girl too, for a mudsharking whore.

Name:	fiddyhoe024-09-10 195417.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	25342
    Yeah, it looks like a quadroon to me, and showing lots of................................................ .................................................. .........class. Too bad it's all LOWER!

14. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I define a mudshark or coal burner as a human woman of any race who lies down with sub-simian nigger bucks...
    Strategic Mudsharking explained, here: