Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

niggers and animal abuse

https://www.kptv.com/2024/08/21/woma...ont-neighbors/

so with all this hubbub about le racists and claims that niggers from elsewhere are stealing and eating animals. Looking into it we have this absolute specimen nigger Terrell doing the deed, and a nigger in Springfield IL testified to city council about hayshee monkeys decapitating ducks in the public parks. It's amazing how the damage control rolls out to defend poor niggers. Since the damage control consists in claiming it's all a hoax, the media etc clearly view it as a big deal. They know this shit is anathema to average whitey on the street. I think that the job the media is doing is probably effective and will keep people ignorant about the harms of niggers.

I want analysis on this including from older folks. Where is whitey at? Is he waking or sleeping? It feels like there was a big pronigger push in the 2010s and the pendulums been swinging back only very recenty (eg Disney) but we also clearly broke new bounds with all the niggerization of media since 2020ish. But will the counterswing be big enough? How can America reclaim its prior status? How much does this (bullshit, I think) general election matter? Finally let's pour one out for that poor fucking cat, head-stomped to death by a savage nigger.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Nigger cuddlers/enablers/peddlers should join their pets in Apefrica. It'll be funny as shit seeing liberal SJWs getting BBQ'd alive, then eaten by Bananistani spear-chuckers.