Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy 3 Texas Teenapers Aperested for Luring a Nog to Their House, Robbing & Killing Him, Then Setting the Corpse on Fire

Murder suspect calls sister from jail, tells her to ‘clean up’ home where he, 2 others killed man after luring him there and torching body in car: Cops
    Two adults and a juvenile are facing capital murder charges in Texas after they allegedly set up a man via social media by possibly offering him sex in a robbery ploy that ended in death.
    Nathaniel Hall, 18, Jasmine Williams, 21, and a 16-year-old boy who has not been publicly identified are behind bars for the death of 20-year-old Kameron Montre Anderson.

Smith County Sheriff Larry Smith told reporters at a Saturday press conference the investigation began Sept. 1 in nearby Rusk County when deputies were called out for a car fire. When firefighters extinguished the flames they found a man, later identified as Anderson, dead in the trunk. He was suffering from several gunshot wounds.

Smith said detectives were able to identify Hall as a possible suspect, along with Williams, his girlfriend, and the 16-year-old, a friend. Detectives believe the trio lured Anderson on social media from his Dallas-area home, possibly for sex, to Hall’s house in Smith County where the suspects planned to do a “rip,” which is slang for robbery, Smith said. At some point, Anderson was murdered. According to Smith, neighbors reported gunshots in the area of Hall’s home the night of Anderson’s death. Also, Hall’s mother reportedly told deputies her son had been with friends, including Williams and the juvenile suspect, that night.

After the shooting, the trio allegedly stuffed Anderson in the trunk of his own car and drove to Rusk County where they set the vehicle ablaze.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/murder...y-in-car-cops/
    At least the victim seems like a nog too: Kameron Montre Anderson. What is their insane fascination with fire about?
    Smith said while in jail, Hall called his sister and told her to “clean up” their house, which investigators take to mean that he wants the alleged murder scene scrubbed of evidence.
    “We’re looking at the death penalty,” Smith said. “It is a capital offense. They robbed a person and killed him.”
    The Smith County District Attorney’s Office will determine whether to seek the death penalty.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nathaniel-Hall-and-Jasmine-Williams.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	25339 <--- notice the hoe's rug head?

Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-10-2024 at 04:51 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can never make any sense of these kooky niggroe hijinks.

Someone (someTHING) could be lured by an offer of rutting with that buck-looking snake-headed sow? Or the 16-year-old buck? I dunno.

"It don' make no sense!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spock most illogical - Google Search.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	25340
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either the victim was that hard-up or a substitute photograph was used as bait.
    Both are lighter-skinned. Mulatto is visually in their somewhere. The male counterpart looks Hispanic-injected.
    What'll you bet that what was found trunked was broiled absent the clown shoes the cook was wearing upon arrest?
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

4. Likes Libtardologist, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another genius crimnigger plan gone awry!

6. Likes Libtardologist, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How could anyone be "lured" by that disgusting sheboon??
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would hop right in my truck with my aroused penis to copulate with that nigress!!

SAID NO WHYTE MAN EVAH!!!!!!
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigOUT View Post
    I would hop right in my truck with my aroused penis to copulate with that nigress!!

SAID NO WHYTE MAN EVAH!!!!!!

Agreed. The cleaning closet at any Wendys has something that looks very similar to that thing in a mop bucket where it belongs.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Evidently, by the name Kameron Monte, the barbecued "victim" was a nigger, too, so no loss.

What kind of nigger "thinking" was going on here? If you"re going to burn a body in a car wouldn"t it be smarter to put it in the driver's seat so it could possibly look like an accident and destroy the evidence of murder better, rather than locked in the trunk and full of obvious bullet holes?

Also, realizing nigger bucks will go to ANY lengths for some muh-dik, they take no thought at all of the Apefreakin' nigger-borne "black plague" STDs and exotic monkey diseases that hoe may be spreading!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    ...wouldn"t it be smarter to put it in the driver's seat so it could possibly look like an accident and destroy the evidence of murder better, rather than locked in the trunk and full of obvious bullet holes?...
    Why even go through all of that? I would have simply donated it to a museum set up specifically for such occasions

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would they lure him anywhere. It doesn't sound like he'd have anything worth robbing his useless ass of. They gonna jack his food stamps?

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They were probably practicing for something less smalltime. Clown shoes, cell phone and a bag of Skittles would suffice for beginer's luck

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post