Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Jack Daniel's ends DEI gibs. Niggers howl "former slave" taught Jack Daniel how to make whiskey.

Dear Lordy. Wewuzzzz distillers.
    A former slave taught Jack Daniel to make whiskey. Now his company is retreating from DEI.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	invention.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	25312

Fawn Weaver, founder of Black-owned spirits brand Uncle Nearest, has a message for Jack Daniel’s parent company, Brown-Forman, which announced last week that it is reversing course on its commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion: Take a page from the liquor baron who died in 1911. “Jack Daniel, the man, offers a model for the type of DEI we need today,” she said.
    In the 1800s, a young Daniel was introduced to a formerly enslaved man named Nathan “Nearest” Green who had perfected the art of filtering whiskey through charcoal. Green taught Daniel how to distill whiskey, and together they built one of the world’s iconic brands.
    The parent company of Jack Daniel’s overlooked Green until Weaver – a bestselling author and businesswoman – set out to reclaim his forgotten legacy. By scouring historical archives and interviewing descendants, she pieced together scattered fragments of a distant past to reveal previously unknown details about an improbable partnership in the post-Civil War South.
    In the process, she crafted a new chapter in her own legacy, establishing Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey and, in June, publishing a bestseller chronicling the rise of Nearest.
    So when Brown-Forman said it would end workforce and supplier diversity goals and stop linking executive compensation to progress on DEI, the interview requests poured in. Weaver responded Thursday in an op-ed for Time magazine.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...conic%20brands.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Giving away promotions and raises to those who Didn’t Earn It causes the hard workes who Did Earn It to get discouraged and slow down their production, or quit. I’m sure most of these companies are ending DEI programs because it’s hurting them financially. Not because it’s the right thing to do. I’m old-fashioned, I believe raises and promotions should be earned.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's encouraging to see all the follow-the-leader, sheep-like organizations, and businesses finally stampeding in the opposite direction. I guess they took a look around and saw what happens when they glorify niggers and mentally ill perverts and shove them down the throats of their (former) clientele.

I bet they were all waiting with bated breath for someone to start the backlash so they could follow suit. Better late than never I suppose.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's encouraging to see all the follow-the-leader, sheep-like organizations, and businesses finally stampeding in the opposite direction. I guess they took a look around and saw what happens when they glorify niggers and mentally ill perverts and shove them down the throats of their (former) clientele.

I bet they were all waiting with bated breath for someone to start the backlash so they could follow suit. Better late than never I suppose.
    Ol No 7 has been my go to whiskey since 1979(when I turned18). I probably consumed close to a 1000 5ths of Jack Daniels in those 45yrs! And I plan To consume more before I’m gone. I just don’t drink as much.
    Anyway, as much as I like their Tennessee sour mash. If Jack Daniels used a mentally ill man dressed as a woman to advertise their whiskey, I wouldn’t drink it anymore. I’d switch to a Kentucky bourbon.
    I’ve heard the story about a slave helping Jack Daniels invent his whiskey. Probably just a dumb nigger who lugged around barrels for it “masta” and now they’re calling the monkey and inventor lol!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am amazed how easy it is for a nigger lover to just make shit up and then sell it as fact. A nigger started jack daniels. Yeah ok . That was right after it made the first airplane wasnt it. Well nigger lovers have learned from the government, you tell the lie enough times and morons will believe it as truth.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I will NEVER purchase 'Uncle Nearest' bourbon because its nigger owned.

They keep running JD down like he knew nothing without his pet nigger on distilling whiskey.

That nigger was lucky that Jack Daniels gave him work. I wonder how much 'Uncle Nearest' stole from him over the years.

Supposedly 'Uncle Nigger's' distant relatives are still employed by JD, like lifetime family employment scheme....sounds like a nig plan. Suck off the white man for generations of gibs.

Speaking of DEI, there aren't 25 niggers that live in Lynchburg, TN for JD to hire (ever know how 'Lynchburg' got it's name?). JD's parent company owner Brown-Forman forced them to do it.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the uppity magical niggress that 'owns' Uncle Nearest and continually slams Jack Daniels.

https://unclenearest.com/fawnweaver/...0Fawn%20Weaver.

It is certainly proud of itself.

Name:	A.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	25337
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

10. Likes Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigOUT View Post
    Here's the uppity magical niggress that 'owns' Uncle Nearest and continually slams Jack Daniels.

https://unclenearest.com/fawnweaver/...0Fawn%20Weaver.

It is certainly proud of itself.

Name:	A.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	25337
    Another magic negress full of itself. Never heard of it's brand. And typical nigger delusion, they invented whiskey. A day has not gone by that I didn't hate niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes NigOUT, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only comment I can make is, BS! Niggers invented nothing, ever, anywhere. A sub 65 IQ can't invent squat.