Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

James Earl Jones, predeceased by his mudshark, kicks the chiggun bucket.

These niggers - if they somehow make it through the deadliest period for nigger bucks from age 15 - 30, just go on forever. 93!

In 1969, Jones became the first nigger buck to win the Tony Award a Best Actor in a Play, for The Great White Hope (where maybe he got a taste for White wimmez). He won again in 1987 for Fences. He brought groundbreaking intensity—or gentility, as needed—to his roles, making him the rare performer to be an EGOT (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony) winner. And with the James Earl Jones Theatre on Broadway, Jones is only the second nigger to have a Broadway theatre named after him.
    His mudshark hoe assumed room temp in 2016. It's truly a miracle she lived that long.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	james earl jones wife - Google Search.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	332.4 KB 
ID:	25332

https://playbill.com/article/james-e...nes-dies-at-93
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bye nigger, your demise was worth waiting for!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t get me wrong, I like hearing about an ancient buck getting its batwings. but it would be a lot more satisfying to hear about lacoon james ,jamie fox,samuel l jackson or some of the younger more obnoxious nigger celebrities dying.Hell,a couple hollyweird mudsharks dying would make my day too!Starting with Madd Donna!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Don’t get me wrong, I like hearing about an ancient buck getting its batwings. but it would be a lot more satisfying to hear about lacoon james ,jamie fox,samuel l jackson or some of the younger more obnoxious nigger celebrities dying.Hell,a couple hollyweird mudsharks dying would make my day too!Starting with Madd Donna!
    Hell, yes. If I could only pick one it would be Sambo Jackscoon. How I detest that no-talent arrogant nigger!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hell, yes. If I could only pick one it would be Sambo Jackscoon. How I detest that no-talent arrogant nigger!
    I really want that Dr. Dre or Snoop Nigger to drop dead.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, I was trying to watch my court shows yesterday, and they butted into by a "Special Report"! The whole news team is there to tell us that James Earl Jones has died! Oh, my! How earth-shattering that a 93-year-old silverback has finally kicked the chicken bucket. They informed us they'll be back with follow-ups to this shocking and tragic news.

How can this be? What, oh what could have kilt him? I waited on pins and needles.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG, I was trying to watch my court shows yesterday, and they butted into by a "Special Report"! The whole news team is there to tell us that James Earl Jones has died! Oh, my! How earth-shattering that a 93-year-old silverback has finally kicked the chicken bucket. They informed us they'll be back with follow-ups to this shocking and tragic news.

How can this be? What, oh what could have kilt him? I waited on pins and needles.
    When these crusty old bucks make it to age 30 with out being bat winged, they tend to live forever.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised no one had it in the dead pool. I still have Morgan Freenigger, he's got to be in the bat fairy's sites soon at 87.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, an attractive mudshark.

What (other than cash) would a blonde whyte woman want with darth vader?

Disgusting.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    eeuuuuwww he nailed two mudsharks?

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post