Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Home Depot Chimpout Against Me

So I went to Home Deepo de otha day gettin some screws in a once whyte area that has been taken over in the last 10 years by nigs looking for trouble.

I'm going to the checkout and this middle age sow with her snout in the air is blocking the aisle.

I says 'excuse me, excuse me' like 3 times.

It does not move.

So it gets it's paw run over by my cart.

Immediately the sow begins a chimpout screaming (verbal harassment).

It says 'ima gonna hit you in da bak o' yo hed!!!!' (verbal threats).

It says 'dis is why nobody like you!!' (racist language).

It follows me to self checkout and stands near me continues to mouth off while I ignore it.

It follows me to my truck in parking lot (stalking).

This is when I come close to reaching for my 9 mil Ruger in the center console.

I leave the disgusting dried up old sow in the parking lot sucking my exhaust, laughing.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigOUT View Post
    So I went to Home Deepo de otha day gettin some screws in a once whyte area that has been taken over in the last 10 years by nigs looking for trouble.

I'm going to the checkout and this middle age sow with her snout in the air is blocking the aisle.

I says 'excuse me, excuse me' like 3 times.

It does not move.

So it gets it's paw run over by my cart.

Immediately the sow begins a chimpout screaming (verbal harassment).

It says 'ima gonna hit you in da bak o' yo hed!!!!' (verbal threats).

It says 'dis is why nobody like you!!' (racist language).

It follows me to self checkout and stands near me continues to mouth off while I ignore it.

It follows me to my truck in parking lot (stalking).

This is when I come close to reaching for my 9 mil Ruger in the center console.

I leave the disgusting dried up old sow in the parking lot sucking my exhaust, laughing.
    You did the right thing by ignoring the beast. There’s a Walmart I shop at where the niggers always look for trouble.I recently had a close call.Almost had to summon the batwing fairy for a buck in the parking lot!
    It sideswiped my cart pulling out . I ignored it and proceeded to unload cart and get in my truck. Nigger tried to open my driver side door while asking for money. Funny how everything was cool once it looks down and sees my 45acp commander pointed in its direction! Needed a shot of ol Jack Daniels when I got home to sooth my nerves.

4. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post