Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Judge catches negro fatigue and becomes "new racist"

Ookland County Judge Kathleen Ryan has finally had enough, apparently.

Ryan was relieved of her docket last week according to county officials. Besides containing Ryan’s vulgar statements about Coulter, the tapes, which the Free Press obtained on Thursday, record her calling the typical nigger “a fucking lazy piece of shit”; and referring to herself as "a new racist." Dave Woodward, of Royal Oak, chair of the Oakland County Board of Commissioners, said he also received copies of the recordings.
    https://apnews.com/article/michigan-...00ea189eb63a3d

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine the cases she constantly tries involving the most ridiculous nigger debauchery that you and I can’t really even imagine. Well, maybe you and I bit not the general population.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Imagine the cases she constantly tries involving the most ridiculous nigger debauchery that you and I can’t really even imagine. Well, maybe you and I bit not the general population.
    I see the retarded, ridiculous, outlandish, disgusting, hypersexual behavior of niggers jabbering in broken English every day on my court shows (which is where I learned to hate the pavement ape) and I don't know how any judge could not be rayciss.

calling the typical nigger “a fucking lazy piece of shit”
    And what is inaccurate about that? Oh, right. Facts and statistics are now rayciss if Libtards don't like them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	25331
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A new racist? Better late than never. Usually one or two encounters with niggers solidifies the intrinsic hatred and disgust towards the subhuman