Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerballer Tyreek stopped by cops, cuffed and placed face down on the concrete en route to feetsball game

Tyreek Hill briefly detained by police for traffic violation before Dolphins game; officer placed on leave

VIDEO:
    Niggerballer stopped by cops, cuffed and placed face down on the concrete en route to feetsball game

Hill, who said he respects police officers and wants to be one when he retires from football, said he "had no idea" why police placed him in handcuffs.

"I wasn't disrespectful because my mom didn't raise me that way," Hill said. "Didn't cuss. Didn't do none of that. Like I said, I'm still trying to figure it out, man."

'What if I wasn't Tyreek Hill?'
    Hill said he didn't want to use his status to get out of the situation but wondered what would've happened if he weren't an NFL star.

"I don't want to bring race into it, but sometimes it gets kind of iffy when you do," Hill said. "What if I wasn't Tyreek Hill? Lord knows what that guy or guys would have done. I was just making sure that I was doing what my uncle always told me to do whenever you're in a situation like that: `Just listen, put your hands on the steering wheel and just listen."'
    https://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/n...317089?cmp=rss

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did da Pough-Leece perhaps mistake it for a Pavement Ape?
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger sez it din du nuffin to disrespec popo because it wasn’t brought up that way? what about the fighting charges in college? the rape charges while it was in Kansas City breaking a womans leg what do sprints at his house. What about asauling one of it’s womins whie it was eight weeks pregnant?

5. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It couldn't even do a ghetto abortion right:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...t16ik2142ay772

...Espinal said she was choked by Hill, who also punched her in the stomach and the face. Still in pain in her stomach, she said she was concerned about the baby...
    ...Espinal said she was choked by Hill, who also punched her in the stomach and the face. Still in pain in her stomach, she said she was concerned about the baby...
    Here's Baby Mammita with Spigglet:

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the arrest video. Yeah, GUILTY of TNB, and not obeying police officers. Aahhhhh beeez innocent, my ass!

9. Likes Jim Crow, Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post