Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Slow Weekend in Chimpcago, Only 2 Daid, 5 Wounded in 6 Different Shootings

CHICAGO — At least seven people were shot, two fatally, in six incidents around the city during a span of about five hours overnight, according to Chicago police.

Police say they have nobody in custody for any of the shootings as of early Sunday morning.

The first fatal shooting reported by police happened just before 1 a.m. Sunday in the 11500 block of South LaSalle Street, in the West Pullman neighborhood on Chicago’s Far South Side.

Vigil held for 85-year-old grandmother found dead

In that incident, police say, officers responding to the scene found a 38-year-old man who had been shot in the head on the ground. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Police say a witness told officers they observed a red two-door vehicle fleeing the scene.

The other fatal shooting reported by police happened just after 1:30 a.m. in the 4600 block of West Monroe Street, in the Austin neighborhood on the city’s West Side.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-7-s...123812740.html
    Come on Chimpcongo Nigs, you're slacking off!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have nobody in custody? FBI crime statistics report niggers commit about 60% of all KNOWN murders. I would guess they commit around 95% of all murders. Nobody bothers solving these nigger murders because it culls the population which is vital to the sustainability of their shitholes. Without their violent ways and propensity for abortion, even hard working whitey wouldn8t be able to sustain the nigger species.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

3. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post