Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Airbnb F*** you

Airbnb TV Spot, 'Paris'

Airbnb sucking hard at the nigger dong.

https://ispot.tv/a/6eMW

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/6eMW/airbnb-paris

This coonmercial makes me sick!

First of all don't come to my white country nigger apes, secondly get the hell out of my country niggers, YOU DONT BELONG HERE.

Thirdly what kind of moron would rent their house out to niggers, Fourthly implied teen coal burning promoted, disgusting...

Stupid nigger ape farm animal loving company even throws some implied coal burning in at the end.

oh ho ho nigger for your nexx "where duh white wimmenz at" vacation needz.

Teenaper not even in the country an hour and already white wimmenz be throwing themselves at it.

I will never use Airbnb again I hope it dies, soon!

Fifthly, niggers will destroy your country, that is a true fact.

2. Likes Zambo, NigOUT, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Renting anything to apericans results in a loss.

They destroy everything. They are disgusting and unclean.

If you are trying to sell your house you are forced by the US Government to let them see it.

This world of ours is not long for life....unsustainable in every regard. It's too late to save it.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

4. Likes archtype, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What makes niggers think they can come to a white country and be welcomed! HELL NO.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap Airbnb has gone FULL NIGGER!

They are playing their commercials non-stop, especially during NFL nigger felon league, and they are fully niggered! Just saw another one and it's fully niggered.

I guess their response to the fact that no one wants to rent their Airbnb to niggers, is, to do the opposite of what they should do, and instead go full nigger loving. Typical spineless corporate divershitty ape-pandering.

Where'd they get all the money to run all these nigger coddling advertisements?

They think they're being clever by using claymation aka stop-motion "animation" of plastic people, hey look guys they're not real niggers just plastic toy ones. WTF

They can't go out of business soon enough for me! Eat shit and die Airbnb!

8. Likes Weewuzzkangs, NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rent your Airbnb to niggers and get your house destroyed, sound like a great idea!

Renting FROM niggers is also a terrible idea, goes without saying.

Airbnb the rental company for niggers!

You may achieve that goal at the expense of destroying your white customer base of humans, aka the ones who actually paid you, so you can make all your niggermercials,

what a piece of shit company

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by archtype View Post
    What makes niggers think they can come to a white country and be welcomed...
    Well, the commercial is about visitting Paris. They would only blend in there, given that Persons of Colorless have become rare there. This scheme could then backfire on Airbnb, as soon as refunds begin to get demanded upon returning from a ghetto scene similar to that of which they departed from

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

11. Likes IseDaDiva, archtype liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love those last two photos. Referring to his own country, Neil Oliver pointed out that the UK is importing the equivalent of a population the size of Newcastle's (400,000) every year but nobody is building any new infrastructure to accommodate them. This is suicide by immigrant, great job elitist government scum.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

13. Likes IseDaDiva, archtype liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    Well, the commercial is about visitting Paris. They would only blend in there, given that Persons of Colorless have become rare there. This scheme could then backfire on Airbnb, as soon as refunds begin to get demanded upon returning from a ghetto scene similar to that of which they departed from

Those pics could be anywhere - London, Paris, Rome, or Los Angeles. The vibrant diversity that Africoons bring! Hmm - as usual, mostly young bucks, all wearing expensive-looking clown shoes. "Refugees" I guess.

As for Airbnb - never would I stay in one (full of hidden cameras) or allow my house to be used as one.

One of my court shows had a case with an idiot White couple who let nigs use their Airbnb house. They informed the buck there were to be no parties and he was to be very careful of their stupid Venetian plaster and to use coasters on the tables. Right. The nigger agreed. Little did the owners know the buck had put up flyers announcing a bongo party at the house.

Neighbours soon called the homeowners to report TNB, gunshots, chimp outs in the front yard, etc.

The house was trashed and the bongo party resulted in $25,000 in damage, which insurance will not pay because the house was being used as a business and hadn't informed the ins. co.

So: Their house was wrecked, they can't afford to fix it, and their neighbours hate them now. High price to pay for trying to be non-rayciss.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Weewuzzkangs, archtype liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    AIRBNB has been nigger-nurturing quite for some time.

I remember them once bragging they no longer disclose the name of the customer to the renter, before the renter accepts the contract - the reason being they have observed that customers with typical nigger last names were more likely to get refused.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post

I remember them once bragging they no longer disclose the name of the customer to the renter, before the renter accepts the contract - the reason being they have observed that customers with typical nigger last names were more likely to get refused.
    If a normal person sees "Tykquantavious", "D'Emeyon", or "DaMerical", that nigger isn't getting a reservation.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes NigOUT, ShitSkinScientist liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    France has been nigger lovers for a long time have you seen their soccer team? It's an all nigger disgrace.

How about their recent amazing Olympic ceremony huh?

My guess is they will be the first white country to DIE of DIEvershitty...

What kind of traitor is in government there anyway? A complete traitor and moron, obviously.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post

That's right many years ago they were accused of being Rayciss...

because of course no whites wanted to rent to niggers. Which is not their (airBnb) fault.

But the dumb libtard company and its dumb ape loving employees got fully butthurt anyway. ? Since that day hired a ton of niggers and nig lovers I bet.

I will never ever use this company, there are probably alternatives nowadays way better and don't support baboon coddling.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post