Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My country to give the boot to parasitic "migrants".

A growing perception in Canada that immigration is to blame for some of the country's economic woes is fuelling a xenophobic backlash evidenced by a surge in reported hate crimes against visible minorities, advocates and community members say.

I never thought I'd see the day here in Canada, but even our polite population has had it with the Jamaicoons, Hayshees, and Muzzies and their violence. People who have lived and worked here all their lives are homeless while these parasites are given everything and that's not supposed to piss anyone off?

Canada turning away more foreigners amid rise in anti-immigration sentiment

And in July, Canada refused entry to nearly 6,000 foreign travelers, including students, workers, and tourists – the most since at least January 2019.

Ratio of refused visitor visas to approved ones was higher in recent months than any point since the height of the pandemic. Canada is taking steps, both official and unofficial, to curb the number of people coming to the country, highlighting the way in which immigration has become a political flashpoint ahead of a federal election.

Conservative leader Pierre Poilievre, who polls say would win a majority if an election were held now, has called Canada's immigration system "out of control," "shattered," "chaos" and "ruined."
    One immigration lawyer in Nova Scotia said the firm has seen an increase in rejections – and mounting hostility towards the firm’s clients.“These are things people have said to us – about barring people from coming here or kicking them out – they likely wouldn’t have felt comfortable saying a few years ago. But now they say it to us, knowing exactly what sort of work we do.”
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/backlash-a...100523663.html
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/ar...gration-limits
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for Canada. Time to get all border niggers on notice that they better behave or be deported. Less immigration, the better. No illegals.

I wish we can deport every pregnant border nigger here in the US. They're taking over. Loud disgusting mariachi music and dirty food stands are popping up. Of course their own kind see nothing wrong in turning this country into a 3rd world shit hole. God I hate border niggers, of any ethnicity.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Blanco Chevy, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Good for Canada. Time to get all border niggers on notice that they better behave or be deported. Less immigration, the better. No illegals.

I wish we can deport every pregnant border nigger here in the US. They're taking over. Loud disgusting mariachi music and dirty food stands are popping up. Of course their own kind see nothing wrong in turning this country into a 3rd world shit hole. God I hate border niggers, of any ethnicity.
    You're not allowed to say "Illegals.' That's hurtful to the illegal niggers and muzzies! I got spanked on a forum for that and was informed it's "Undocumented migrants". Just as saying, "Substance misuser" instead of "drug addict" makes it better. George Carlin was a prophet. So if we call a skunk a "primrose" will that make it smell better?

In Otario, fruit growers have been using Jamaicoons to pick the crops. But the last time, the niggers complained that the accommodations given to them are not up to their exacting standards and declared they were being treated like slaves! Name:  yh700426_102.gif
Views: 110
Size:  6.0 KB Easy answer, niggers - stay in your shithole!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You're not allowed to say "Illegals.' That's hurtful to the illegal niggers and muzzies! I got spanked on a forum for that and was informed it's "Undocumented migrants". Just as saying, "Substance misuser" instead of "drug addict" makes it better. George Carlin was a prophet. So if we call a skunk a "primrose" will that make it smell better?...
    Those whoo're unaware of this EuphamismIsm mandate you've mentioned could have misunderstood the following article quote for targetting only legal entrants, including First World professors and doctors, while those crossing the border clandestinely are not affected:

...the number of approved study and work permits dropped. And in July,
    Canada refused entry to nearly 6,000 foreign travellers, including students, workers and tourists...
    ...the number of approved study and work permits dropped. And in July, Canada refused entry to nearly 6,000 foreign travellers, including students, workers and tourists...
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fidel Jr. is just pandering. If he wins next election, he'll just go back to mass importation of useless migrants. If he doesn't win, well.... More of that 'diversity' shit we keep hearing so much about.

10. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're not allowed to say "Illegals.' That's hurtful to the illegal niggers and muzzies! I got spanked on a forum for that and was informed it's "Undocumented migrants". Just as saying, "Substance misuser" instead of "drug addict" makes it better. George Carlin was a prophet. So if we call a skunk a "primrose" will that make it smell better?

In Otario, fruit growers have been using Jamaicoons to pick the crops. But the last time, the niggers complained that the accommodations given to them are not up to their exacting standards and declared they were being treated like slaves! Name:  yh700426_102.gif
Views: 110
Size:  6.0 KB Easy answer, niggers - stay in your shithole!
    I call them undocumented Demoncraps! because of the liberals get their way, those illegal bastards will vote Democrat! That’s the way it is here and I’m sure you guys aren’t much different. As far as Canada turning back illegals, I’m sure it’s a dream for many conservative Canadians. But like the US, Canada has a lot of liberals. And those whiny little nigger sucking bastards aren’t gonna give up that easy,

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanco Chevy View Post
    Fidel Jr...
    What? Fidel had a son? All I see and hear is a daughter
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never thought I'd see the day here in Canada, but even our polite population has had it with the Jamaicoons, Hayshees, and Muzzies and their violence. People who have lived and worked here all their lives are homeless while these parasites are given everything and that's not supposed to piss anyone off?

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/backlash-a...100523663.html
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/ar...gration-limits
    Canada has ENOUGH crimmiigrants!! Kick the mufuggas out!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I call them undocumented Demoncraps! because of the liberals get their way, those illegal bastards will vote Democrat! That’s the way it is here and I’m sure you guys aren’t much different. As far as Canada turning back illegals, I’m sure it’s a dream for many conservative Canadians. But like the US, Canada has a lot of liberals. And those whiny little nigger sucking bastards aren’t gonna give up that easy,
    Of course, you're right. I'm not expecting miracles but if even a few Hayshee savages and violent Muzzies get the boot, that's a huge step around here. There are plenty of weepy libtards, but a LOT of people are furious about this crap and "Hate crimes" previously unknown are increasing.

16. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post