Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking Island niggers suck!

All niggers suck.But,it’s the Island niggers that I’ve been seeing more in abundance as of late that really get on my nerves. I’m talking about the.Jamaicoons Hayshees dominicoons etc…. They think they’re more entitled. I know this is Florida and most of these pieces of shit come in through Miami.
    Now,I haven’t seen any in my own neighborhood yet.It’s nigger free as far as I know. We’re about a 5-6 square mile radius of maybe 150 houses. Each on a minimum 2 acre lot. And our neighborhood is surrounded on each side by canals from the other neighborhoods. I like it. I think houses here start in the mid $500,000 range. Which doesn’t attract nigger vermin.
    It’s when I’m out and about. I see these Island beasts walking around like they are so fucking entitled. I was shopping in Wallyworld today. Left my cart for a second to grab some pasta. Turn around and there was a nappy headed hayshee shitlet grabbing my pint of Häagen-Dazs chocolate chip cookie ice cream off my cart. I quickly grabbed it out of the little beast’s paw and placed it back in my cart. I really felt like fast balling it at it’s fat Hayshee-rilla mammy’s big pepper nose,then take it from there.
    But it was the last pint of Häagen-Dazs chocolate chip cookie ice cream they had. And ol Jimmy boy sho do loves his Häaggies! But it really pissed me off, the way the Hayshee sow looked at me when I snatched what was mine from it’s nappy headed shitlet’s paw. these fuckers really think that they are the fucking shit!
    Well, they are shit! I’ll give them that! They are the shit of the earth! They feel so fucking entitled and that YT owes them a fucking living. I’m not one to start a fight but if we were on the street, I would’ve flattened some nigger lip!

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, NigOUT liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sow probably put its shitlet up to stealing you ice cream. I hate giving niggers any credit for independent rational thought, but maybe it believed that yt wouldn't dare take something away from a little nigger.
    More likely though is that the sow was just teaching its shitlet how to be a nigger by having it start stealing other peoples stuff early.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    All niggers suck.But,it’s the Island niggers that I’ve been seeing more in abundance as of late that really get on my nerves. I’m talking about the.Jamaicoons Hayshees dominicoons etc…. They think they’re more entitled. I know this is Florida and most of these pieces of shit come in through Miami.
    Now,I haven’t seen any in my own neighborhood yet.It’s nigger free as far as I know. We’re about a 5-6 square mile radius of maybe 150 houses. Each on a minimum 2 acre lot. And our neighborhood is surrounded on each side by canals from the other neighborhoods. I like it. I think houses here start in the mid $500,000 range. Which doesn’t attract nigger vermin.
    It’s when I’m out and about. I see these Island beasts walking around like they are so fucking entitled. I was shopping in Wallyworld today. Left my cart for a second to grab some pasta. Turn around and there was a nappy headed hayshee shitlet grabbing my pint of Häagen-Dazs chocolate chip cookie ice cream off my cart. I quickly grabbed it out of the little beast’s paw and placed it back in my cart. I really felt like fast balling it at it’s fat Hayshee-rilla mammy’s big pepper nose,then take it from there.
    But it was the last pint of Häagen-Dazs chocolate chip cookie ice cream they had. And ol Jimmy boy sho do loves his Häaggies! But it really pissed me off, the way the Hayshee sow looked at me when I snatched what was mine from it’s nappy headed shitlet’s paw. these fuckers really think that they are the fucking shit!
    Well, they are shit! I’ll give them that! They are the shit of the earth! They feel so fucking entitled and that YT owes them a fucking living. I’m not one to start a fight but if we were on the street, I would’ve flattened some nigger lip!
    Haiticoons are the WORST!! I'm glad that I no longer live in the South part of Florida!!

6. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Haiticoons are the WORST!! I'm glad that I no longer live in the South part of Florida!!
    Yes! Hayshees are arguably the worst! As much as I hate Hillary Clinton, I don’t fault her for stealing donations from their Clinton Hayshee recovery fund.You can’t help a nigger. Best thing is to let them die like the rats they are!

8. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jamacoons and hades niggers were put there by the white man. As we all know, that was a terrible mistake.
    As we also know, niggers are too stupid to float on a log to get to a nearby island.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! Hayshees are arguably the worst! As much as I hate Hillary Clinton, I don’t fault her for stealing donations from their Clinton Hayshee recovery fund.You can’t help a nigger. Best thing is to let them die like the rats they are!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY Jim!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wen I lived in Floriduh it was the no good, lower than life Porto Reecans that were the slimeballs.

The niggers resented them cuz they wuz gettin all the gibs and reproducin' faster than them.

Every godforsaken foreign piece of shit known to man from any fucking island rock drifted in there somehow - Haicoons, Domineecans and all over from miscellaneous Babu Babu lands.

It wasn't the mexis like the rest of the US. There was so many Karebeean volcano dwellers runnin' round the mexis kind of blended in....

If it's one thing nigs hate it's somebody else gettin free sheeetz!!

It was like witnessing a race of freeloaders tryin to out freeloader others!
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

13. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...I don’t fault her for stealing donations from their Clinton Hayshee recovery fund...
    The reason behind that might have been to cover up a scandal of a different sort?:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=2114256

...Part II describes the development of intercountry adoption (ICA) as a means of “saving” poor children and explains how the strength of this rescue narrative feeds illicit child trafficking schemes...
    ...Part II describes the development of intercountry adoption (ICA) as a means of “saving” poor children and explains how the strength of this rescue narrative feeds illicit child trafficking schemes...

Laura Silsby got off pretty light, serving only temporary detention time. If only we could follow the money

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's it like, to have volunteer park and even neighborhood rangers?:

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world...ed/ar-AA1qgmn9

...Haitian immigrants in Ohio are eating pets of other residents including cats...
    ...Haitian immigrants in Ohio are eating pets of other residents including cats...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A pertaing-to meme epidemic has just started

17. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I first moved to Florida and the 1980s, I stood in North Miami for a few months with some chick at her apartment. There were Haitians living everywhere! And everyone was advised not to have an outdoor cat!

19. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "White people eat ducks", drivels this Fakenews Soy:

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...and it doesen't end there

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what they're turning loose onto us:

https://x.com/NotFarLeftAtAll/status...62504689942984

23. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    This is what they're turning loose onto us:

https://x.com/NotFarLeftAtAll/status...62504689942984

Couldn’t stand to watch! But I certainly would enjoy seeing 10 million of those savage nappy headed low IQ sub beasts rockfished!
    My kitty cats are part of my family. Any beast that would impose a threat on them would face the wrath of the staplegun.
    My suppressed 22 sounds like a staple gun when I fire it!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And it doesen't end here

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like