Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The biggest priority for refugees

Refugees arriving at European migrant camps ask for wi-fi passwords before checking that there is food, water and basic sanitation, it has been claimed.

Asylum seekers often use their mobile phones to navigate their way into Europe and once they arrive they need a strong wi-fi connection to stay in touch with loved ones at home.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...cond-fp6qc9lcb

More like, "I'm here, where am I supposed to go jihad?"
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Zambo liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A new loophole has just been opened, after an Afghan Rapefugee claimed personal endangerment through family feud inheritance, as a reason for "asylum":

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-cont...%3A62023CC0217

...In the second part of my reasoning and after examining the blood feud in the context of the legal system and tradition in which that phenomenon takes place, I shall propose that the Court should rule that, depending on the circumstances in the country of origin, a member of a family involved in a blood feud in that country may be considered as belonging to a ‘particular social group’, as a reason for persecution that could lead to the recognition of refugee status...
    ...In the second part of my reasoning and after examining the blood feud in the context of the legal system and tradition in which that phenomenon takes place, I shall propose that the Court should rule that, depending on the circumstances in the country of origin, a member of a family involved in a blood feud in that country may be considered as belonging to a ‘particular social group’, as a reason for persecution that could lead to the recognition of refugee status...
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965