Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Boar's Head deli meats- customers ill with listeria outbreak after hiring afghans in "Tent Coalition For Refugees" hiring program

A Boar’s Head deli meat plant in Virginia tied to a deadly food poisoning outbreak repeatedly violated federal regulations, including instances of mold, insects, liquid dripping from ceilings, and meat and fat residue on walls, floors and equipment, newly released records show.
    The plant has been linked to the deaths of at least nine people and hospitalizations of about 50 others in 18 states. All were sickened with listeria after eating Boar's Head Provisions Co. Inc. deli meats. The company recalled more than 7 million pounds of products last month after tests confirmed that listeria bacteria in Boar's Head products were making people sick.
    Between Aug. 1, 2023, and Aug. 2, 2024, inspectors found “heavy discolored meat buildup" and “meat overspray on walls and large pieces of meat on the floor.” They also documented flies “going in and out” of pickle vats and “black patches of mold” on a ceiling. One inspector detailed blood puddled on the floor and “a rancid smell in the cooler.” Plant staff were repeatedly notified that they had failed to meet requirements, the documents showed.
    https://archive.is/5LBhz

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    inspectors found “heavy discolored meat buildup" and “meat overspray on walls and large pieces of meat on the floor.” They also documented flies “going in and out” of pickle vats and “black patches of mold” on a ceiling. One inspector detailed blood puddled on the floor and “a rancid smell in the cooler.” Plant staff were repeatedly notified that they had failed to meet requirements, the documents showed.
    I've been reading about this. So... the illegal aliens - i mean "undocumented migrants/refugees" weren't as fastidious as one might hope? Gee, that's really shocking.

I guess the company had no interest in "hiring, training, and mentoring" humans who have lived there all their lives and might need jobs. Isn't that a little discriminatory?

Might be a big class-action suit against this company for hiring filthy niggroes and other parasites, trusting them with food, and turning them loose. Probably pissed and shat all over the place too.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Blanco Chevy, Jim Crow, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boar’s head should donate their contaminated meats to the ghetto so niggers can take a bite out of crime! Lol!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Boar’s head should donate their contaminated meats to the ghetto so niggers can take a bite out of crime! Lol!
    Works for me!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet all the plant supervisors were niggers. A nigger supervisor wouldn’t be able to understand the violations so as long as it could keep muh dicking the meats it wouldn’t care. All the ass lifters probably did this on purpose. That’s their mission to kill the infidel any way possible.
    Great job boars head. You made my list of do not purchase.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 09-01-2024 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Spelling
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

8. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I bet all the plant supervisors were niggers. A nigger supervisor wouldn’t be able to understand the violations so as long as it could keep muh dicking the meats it wouldn’t care. All the ass lifters probably did this on purpose. That’s their mission to kill the infidel any way possible.
    Great job boars head. You made my list of do not purchase.
    Who would ever trust their diversity hires again? Let them go bankrupt. As always - go woke, go broke.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or in this case, go woke, kill your customers. The stupid, it burns.

11. Likes Niggers are Useless, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, 7 million pounds of product at say, $10/per pound, PLUS lost sales, PLUS lawsuits and you're talking well over $100 Million. Expensive mistake. I hope they learn their lesson, as I love Boar's Head roast beef!
    "Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wuz in de groceree sto' the other day...as I was passing the deli section a coon yaps at me 'wez gots Booarz Hed on salez!'

I kept walking and ignored the DEI hire. The groceries are as guilty as Boars Head is. They are still selling the poisoned meat.

Dumb people keep buying it - they say 'i'll get the Kroger brand meat, it's safe'....dumb clucks don't realize the apes in the deli use the same cutting machines for all the meat and don't clean sheeet!!!
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!