Close

Likes Likes:  48
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Agile mudshark done in by nigger "Chad".

Aspiring gymnast disses a Chad nigger
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/all-ameri...cbo=v2-7Pjn0Sb

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting! WHY do so many young white reasonably attractive women get the misguided desire to copulate with a nasty stinking NIGGER? The article doesn't say directly, but I have to assume she was burning the coal.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odds are she was burning coal. Why was she even friends with a nigger? They learn the hard way, with death.

At this point I'll say it's 99% sure mudshark. That's why as we always say here:

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Odds are she was burning coal. Why was she even friends with a nigger? They learn the hard way, with death.

At this point I'll say it's 99% sure mudshark. That's why as we always say here:

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL
    Probably burning the coal, or one of the "Some of my best friends are niggers/trannies/non-binary, blah blah. I don't see colour or gender!" brainwashed social media generation. I'll go with mudsharking. I guess finding a nice White guy was distasteful and rayciss.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whether she was a Mudshark or not, that’s the way she will be remembered, alone with a nigger in an apartment. I assume she was a shark. The argument was probably because her pet nigger wanted to muhdik her friends.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a dreamboat! What woman really could resist this sexxxay nigger?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another mudshark bites the dust.
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    Disgusting! WHY do so many young white reasonably attractive women get the misguided desire to copulate with a nasty stinking NIGGER? The article doesn't say directly, but I have to assume she was burning the coal.

Fo' Sho'!! I haven't been on the site in several days because I am in Barcelona, Spain right now. Some cock $ucker just stole my sail fawn a few hours ago while I was buying beer in a bodega. No niggers in da; sto' at the time I was there so some beta-cuck soy boy must have stolen it out of the side pocket of my cargo pants. Other than getting ripped off, the vacation had been kind of fun!! I've been spending time at the Irish pub with my voluptuous, tall giner GF. Most of the local people have been pretty cool but you still see some coal black, apefreakoon niggers knucle dragging down the skreet. I've seen a few coal burners and oil drillers too. the BIGGEST thing that I have seen here is @$$LIFTER$!! I guess that the spaniards did not learn the lessons of history (La Reconquista) so they are CONDEMNED to repeat it!!
    @$$lifter$ and female ones in hijab!! YUCK!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Fo' Sho'!! I haven't been on the site in several days because I am in Barcelona, Spain right now. Some cock $ucker just stole my sail fawn a few hours ago while I was buying beer in a bodega. No niggers in da; sto' at the time I was there so some beta-cuck soy boy must have stolen it out of the side pocket of my cargo pants. Other than getting ripped off, the vacation had been kind of fun!! I've been spending time at the Irish pub with my voluptuous, tall giner GF. Most of the local people have been pretty cool but you still see some coal black, apefreakoon niggers knucle dragging down the skreet. I've seen a few coal burners and oil drillers too. the BIGGEST thing that I have seen here is @$$LIFTER$!! I guess that the spaniards did not learn the lessons of history (La Reconquista) so they are CONDEMNED to repeat it!!
    I meant "ginger" in the previous post. To calm my nerves I took a couple of gummies!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have some paella and Roja for me! Enjoy, and try to avoid these new Spaniards who are bringing the Vibrant Diversity!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spainDMAYIXC3XJY.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	25327
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got rid of the mudshark before any mutants were spawned.
    That's a win.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ex-college wrestler repeatedly shot gymnast girlfriend while she was in fetal position and claimed he was the one who ‘feared for his life’: Complaint
    Nigger rassler shoots her over 8 times and claims he is the real victim.
    After a college gymnast was found dead ahead of Labor Day, shocking the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater community, her ex-wrestler boyfriend claimed that he was the one who “feared for his life” even though the victim was in a fetal position when he fired multiple gunshots, authorities now allege.
    Since then, Richards was hit with charges of first-degree intentional homicide, disorderly conduct while armed, and endangering safety by the use of a dangerous weapon, leading to an appearance in a Walworth County courtroom and a $1 million bond.

The latest details of the criminal complaint against Richards identified him and Welsh as boyfriend and girlfriend, revealed that Welsh was shot a total of eight times (whether in her torso, neck, or elsewhere on her body), and that the suspected shooter said a bedroom argument frightened him to the point where he defended himself with a gun, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/colleg...-self-defense/

Name:	Richards-Welsh.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	25338
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

15. Likes Libtardologist, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the suspected shooter said a bedroom argument frightened him to the point where he defended himself with a gun, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.
    I see. That girl did look pretty terrifying. Not Guilty! Self-defense.

17. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Have some paella and Roja for me! Enjoy, and try to avoid these new Spaniards who are bringing the Vibrant Diversity!

Name:	spainDMAYIXC3XJY.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	25327
    Diva, just got your message!! I saw a few of those "Spaniards" in Barcxelona!! Probably one of those mufuggas stole muh sail fawn!! I AM really CONCERNED about all of the @$$lifter$ that I saw there. I was in Rome last night and saw a bunch of @$$lifter$ there too!! Foryunately in Rome the apefreakoon niggers were a minimum!!

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diva, just got your message!! I saw a few of those "Spaniards" in Barcxelona!! Probably one of those mufuggas stole muh sail fawn!! I AM really CONCERNED about all of the @$$lifter$ that I saw there. I was in Rome last night and saw a bunch of @$$lifter$ there too!! Foryunately in Rome the apefreakoon niggers were a minimum!!
    You'd think a country that orchestrated the Inquisition could put the crackdown on a bunch of dimwitted, jibbering niggers.

I envy your travels, if you can avoid the groid and the asslifters. Just stay away from Lampedusa where I assume the inhabitants live under a reign of terror from a locust-like swarm of savage Nigerians:

Name:	lampedusa 2024-09-12 110817.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	25349

Name:	lampedusa-09-12 111532.jpg 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	25350

21. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'd think a country that orchestrated the Inquisition could put the crackdown on a bunch of dimwitted, jibbering niggers.

I envy your travels, if you can avoid the groid and the asslifters. Just stay away from Lampedusa where I assume the inhabitants live under a reign of terror from a locust-like swarm of savage Nigerians:

Name:	lampedusa 2024-09-12 110817.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	25349

Name:	lampedusa-09-12 111532.jpg 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	25350
    I heard about Lampedusa!! I heard that the island only had 6,000 inhabitants and that 7,000 nigeriacoons invaded it!! Meloni better get the Italian navy to drive those mulignans out!!

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's what she promised to do, before getting elected. On her watch, more ImNigRunts entered the country than during past Scaministrations
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard about Lampedusa!! I heard that the island only had 6,000 inhabitants and that 7,000 nigeriacoons invaded it!! Meloni better get the Italian navy to drive those mulignans out!!
    What they should probably do is kick out the inhabitants who have lived there for so many generations and let the "asylum seekers" have it. This is being done elsewhere, so why not? The niggers deserve it. After all, all those young bucks from Nigeria are just escaping war, famine, and persecution and merely looking for a better, more productive life. Except they're not.

I can't imagine the hell that those Italians are enduring with feral niggers slithering around everywhere and that their government is allowing to happen.

27. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a shame to see a wasted life to a nigger. But the bright side of this story is that this happened before she could burden us with a mutant sprog.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they should probably do is kick out the inhabitants who have lived there for so many generations and let the "asylum seekers" have it...
    In some places, it's gotten to the point where the original inhabitants are better off getting locked up in Prison for their safety, after the original prisoners have been let out. Britain is presently doing something like that. All it takes is either a Facebook or Twatter post, as an entrance ticket

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast