Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Wewuzzz ccowboys: All nigger rodeo comes to AZ to celebrate the fact that dindus conquered the Old West

I am literally the direct blood descendant of a famous Old West gunfighter. But niggers really deserve all the credit for taming the west.

The 13th annual Arizona Black Rodeo returns to Westworld for Labor Day weekend.The event draws in dozens of cowboys and cowgirls from all over.
    “We have over 100 contestants competing in all types of events. Barrel racing, steer wrestling, every rodeo event you can think of we have,” said Arizona Black Rodeo communications director Shaheed Muhammad.
    The rodeo is one of the largest and most popular cultural and educational African American events in the country.
    Cowboy Muhammad

“History of the American cowboy has typically prominently been a white figure, and the Black cowboy got pushed back in history. We played a prominent role in the movement of the Western culture in America,” Muhammad said.
    Niggers weren't even a footnote in the history of the west. Maybe a dindu might have polished Doc Holiday's shoes for him or something.

The rodeo not only helps provide education, but the hope is that it also keeps the African American legacy in Western culture within our younger generations.
    It rewrites the history of the old west, not promotes a non-existing 'history.'

“We have a lot of children that look up to us, so we just want to make sure that they keep the legacy alive with the black rodeo and African American cowboy experience,” Muhammad said.
    If ya wanna 'keep the legacy alive' you should have a spear chucking festival.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ar...aa45a2b5&ei=57

2. Likes Jim Crow, archtype liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah,dey wuz cowboyz all right! I can tell by they great nigger marksmanship! Lol!

4. Likes Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scottsdale has a reputation of being an upper-crusty white liberal enclave. To assuage their white guilt they bring lots of niggers into town to coddle in their own private monkey-theatre, or their modern version of a good ol' Democrat Minstrel Show!

6. Likes archtype, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    Scottsdale has a reputation of being an upper-crusty white liberal enclave. To assuage their white guilt they bring lots of niggers into town to coddle in their own private monkey-theatre, or their modern version of a good ol' Democrat Minstrel Show!
    Al Jolson 2.0!!

8. Likes Zambo, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger rodeo. Imagine the smell and the clown clothes on display for extra looks at me. When I rode rodeo back in the 80's and early 90's we had one nigger in our circuit. Everybody hated him. That nigger would bum rides everywhere, never offer to buy a tank of gas or even food. What a typical nigger. I know he was worthless because a lot of us would team up and car pool to the various states our circuit toured in. Every time that nigger was part of the pool, not a dime. It never even offered to take a spell driving on the long trips. Whenever I provided the transportation that nigger never even bothered asking. Hahaha
    I hope that the rodeo company that supplied the animals are able to get the smell off their livestock so the human cowboys don't have to put up with it.
    What a crock of shit that niggers had anything to do with settling the west. Maybe enough of them hung in the yard would make some type of wind chime, otherwise this is just more nigger appropriation of white mans achievements.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

10. Likes Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm willing to accept that maybe, just maybe, a nigger in 1800 Arizona found a carrot somewhere and threw it in a boiling pot o' wata and gave it to a real whyte cowboy and sayde 'massur here sum suppa!'.

That is the extent of nigger cowboys.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

12. Likes archtype, Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's absolute bullshit and everyone knows it. Even most stupid ass niggers know it.

come for the fried chicken niggers

I know that all niggers in AZ work at the dump. Avoid stopping or getting gas in that area.

Must be quite the harlem-globetrotters / zoo exhibit type event for idiot nigger lovers. Bring your whole family, retards.

14. Likes Blanco Chevy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly right!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a pretty affluent area. They have their own Ferrari dealership, I used to like to check out all the cool stuff they have on their lot. The really rich people live in Paradise Valley, tho.

17. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post