Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Lowes the Latest to Kill DEI Bullshit

Another win for anti-DEI!

https://mynews13.com/fl/orlando/news/2024/08/28/lowe-s-changes-some-dei-policies-amid-legal-attacks?fbclid=IwY2xjawE8K7lleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHQwWl 3iDgf6Y_54Z_JgPRLjDeAFsI7NLP6ADLq8Ou0RclM2jGmWPlX_ u_A_aem_1kJyZWqh4o4DMOtAn512CQ

Lowe's changes some DEI policies amid legal attacks on diversity programs and activist pressure

NEW YORK (AP) — Home improvement chain Lowe’s is scaling back its diversity, equity and inclusion policies, joining the ranks of several other companies that altered their programs since the U.S. Supreme Court outlawed affirmative action in college admissions or after facing a conservative backlash online.

Robby Starbuck, a conservative political commentator who has gone after companies like Tractor Supply and John Deere,
    took credit for the changes Monday in a post on X, saying he had approached a Lowe’s executive online last week and detailed his plans to “expose” the company over its hiring policies and other topics, such as LGBTQ+ employee resource groups and funding for Pride events.

By Associated Press North Carolina
    PUBLISHED 10:15 AM ET Aug. 28, 2024

Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigOUT View Post
    Another win for anti-DEI!

https://mynews13.com/fl/orlando/news/2024/08/28/lowe-s-changes-some-dei-policies-amid-legal-attacks?fbclid=IwY2xjawE8K7lleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHQwWl 3iDgf6Y_54Z_JgPRLjDeAFsI7NLP6ADLq8Ou0RclM2jGmWPlX_ u_A_aem_1kJyZWqh4o4DMOtAn512CQ

Lowe's changes some DEI policies amid legal attacks on diversity programs and activist pressure

NEW YORK (AP) — Home improvement chain Lowe’s is scaling back its diversity, equity and inclusion policies, joining the ranks of several other companies that altered their programs since the U.S. Supreme Court outlawed affirmative action in college admissions or after facing a conservative backlash online.

Robby Starbuck, a conservative political commentator who has gone after companies like Tractor Supply and John Deere,
    took credit for the changes Monday in a post on X, saying he had approached a Lowe’s executive online last week and detailed his plans to “expose” the company over its hiring policies and other topics, such as LGBTQ+ employee resource groups and funding for Pride events.

By Associated Press North Carolina
    PUBLISHED 10:15 AM ET Aug. 28, 2024

Be woke, go BROKE!!

3. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lip service. Lowes needs capital and the large lenders all require companies to do DEI bullshit or no money for you. This clown that is trying to take credit should go after the large lenders like blackrock.
    If the lenders could get their asses handed to them this shit would stop fast. I can't believe that banking CEO's want niggers anywhere near positions of power in their own companies.

Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | American Bankers Association (aba.com)
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

5. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good!
    There is a fucking rude Lesbo that works at the contractor desk and one of the Lowe’s I go to. The bitch is stupid and useless. The manager knows it, but won’t fire it. They also have lazy.niggers in the loading area that they won’t do anything about. Maybe now they won’t have a quota on how many fruits and monkeys they need in the store and they’ll fire these useless pieces of shit!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good!
    There is a fucking rude Lesbo that works at the contractor desk and one of the Lowe’s I go to. The bitch is stupid and useless. The manager knows it, but won’t fire it. They also have lazy.niggers in the loading area that they won’t do anything about. Maybe now they won’t have a quota on how many fruits and monkeys they need in the store and they’ll fire these useless pieces of shit!
    We can only HOPE!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    We can only HOPE!!
    I know of a useless little old nigger that works at a 7-Eleven near my home. It’s arrogant ,lazy as fuck and likes to hit on all the white wimmins. I warned it about hitting on my family members. It just replies “ok boss”.
    Nigger knows I hate it, knows not to even wait on me. I definitely wouldn’t let it touch my food. I’ve asked several different store managers over the years why they don’t get rid of the lazy nigger. They just shrugg their shoulders.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I know of a useless little old nigger that works at a 7-Eleven near my home. It’s arrogant ,lazy as fuck and likes to hit on all the white wimmins. I warned it about hitting on my family members. It just replies “ok boss”.
    Nigger knows I hate it, knows not to even wait on me. I definitely wouldn’t let it touch my food. I’ve asked several different store managers over the years why they don’t get rid of the lazy nigger. They just shrugg their shoulders.
    Apefirmative BLACKTION at it's FINEST!!

12. Likes NigOUT, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Apefirmative BLACKTION at it's FINEST!!
    I went to that 7-Eleven today.Nigger said “ What up boss “ I ignored it and it said it again. I told it to stay away from me.Nigger is lucky I’ve mellowed out in my old age. Before my daughters were born, I would’ve been waiting for the black son of a bitch in the back of the store behing the dumpster.I’da jacked it took out the trash!.My wife and my daughters don’t go to that store .They get gas at BJ’s to pump gas.But I hate nigger for the way it’s looked them in the past. I’d like for it to lose its eyesight! I’d love to have its two eyes in a jar so I could piss in it!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Links?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a link in my original post Groid.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

17. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post