Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sushi turns her garage into a Dead Nigger Storage after her niglet self batwings with her hi-point

It only got two years at sentencing. Wow.

Sushi!? Does it have sisters named Sashimi and Ramen, too?

The woman who pleaded guilty to hiding the body of her son in a garage for months wants to withdraw her plea and have her sentence reconsidered.

Staples pleaded guilty to endangering the life or health of a child, a Class 3 felony on Jan. 4.

Staples wrote to the court that she’s a first-time felon who has learned her lesson and she should be given probation and not be sent to prison or a mental health facility.

She said she sought mental health treatment before her son died and she’s “fully capable of doing upon release.”

She said a new sentence is necessary to get her other children back.
    She has MOAR niglets!? Make sure babydaddy leaves his hi-point laying around, OK?

https://www.kwqc.com/2024/03/04/sush...nce-death-son/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

She has MOAR niglets!? Make sure babydaddy leaves his hi-point laying around, OK?
    Yes, PLEASE leave at least one gun lying around. Use if on yourself first though, you disgusting Nigress monster.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

3. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Does this sheboon have a sista named "sashimi?!"

5. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Sushi"? I saw one sow on my court shows named, "Toshiba". Nigger mammies hear these words, don't know what they mean, think it sounds nice, and bestow them on their shitlets.

But yes, let the mammy go. It's perfectly normal to stash the carcass of your dead niglet in a garage for months. I'm sure it's done all the time.

So what does the pappy think of all this? Yeah, I know.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Sushi"? I saw one sow on my court shows named, "Toshiba". Nigger mammies hear these words, don't know what they mean, think it sounds nice, and bestow them on their shitlets.

But yes, let the mammy go. It's perfectly normal to stash the carcass of your dead niglet in a garage for months. I'm sure it's done all the time.

So what does the pappy think of all this? Yeah, I know.
    Of course mammy was busy collecting her dead shitlet's welfare benefits, but dat wuz a mennil health issue.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

What was funny was she was trying to tell the cops she only had her niglet's birth certificate because it's a forgery and she was using it to bilk welfare. Then the cops were going to arrest her for fraud.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 08-25-2024 at 11:00 PM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, here we go with the lame excuses again, muh menil health issues. What a load of bullshit, I can guarantee you if it had been any other human that it would not get a light tap on the wrist for something like that. But of course since it's a nigger it has to get lighter punishments because muh racism. Also, what the hell kind of name is sushi? What did the parents of that mammy gave birth to her in the back of an alley where they served sushi or something? Or did they call this dumbass sushi because they thought it looked "Asian"? Whatever the reason is, it's a stupid one no doubt about that. Sushi, what a fucking stupid name for an equally stupid bitch. Lol

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Of course mammy was busy collecting her dead shitlet's welfare benefits, but dat wuz a mennil health issue.
    All niggers are retarded! I wouldn’t give nigger any time for hiding it’s shitlet’s smelly corpse.Who cares? After all, a dead shitlet means one less future criminal and welfare recipient But,it should have gotten 25 yrs for fraud!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sushi Staples. That has to be the stupid nigger name of the day. Now if this sow was at all an entrepreneur it could have offered dead nigger storage for its fellow sows. She could have convinced more sows to off their shitlets and sat back and collect the free gibs. I find it funny that this sow was going to cop to a different felony. God these animals are stupid. They are not like us.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Of course, here we go with the lame excuses again, muh menil health issues. What a load of bullshit, I can guarantee you if it had been any other human that it would not get a light tap on the wrist for something like that. But of course since it's a nigger it has to get lighter punishments...
    Yeah, this crap has bugged me since forever. I've come to the conclusion that the liberal courts, and white liberals in general, coddle niggers by giving them all kinds of gubmint gibs, push them through skoo without passing a single class, give them light sentences, and lots more, not entirely for love of the hideous beasts. Somewhere down in the twisted psyche of liberals, even they must realize niggers are completely incapable of being held to human standards. It buys Democrat votes and gets the libs off the guilt hook for being RAAAAAYCISSSSSSS. In truth, condescending to niggers is one of the worst forms of racism in modern times, but niggers are too stupid to realize that. I'm convinced that NOBODY, including the most ultra-far-left "progressive", really loves niggers for the disgusting animals they are, but for whatever "benefit" they can gain by manipulating the apes.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    ...what the hell kind of name is sushi? What did the parents of that mammy gave birth to her in the back of an alley where they served sushi or something?...

...I saw one sow on my court shows named, "Toshiba"...
    The Japanese light bulbs delivered with my Japanese cars were called that. They also make great computer monitors and electronics in general
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    ...she was trying to tell the cops she only had her niglet's Birf certificate because it's a forgery...
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    ...if this sow was at all an entrepreneur it could have offered dead nigger storage for its fellow sows...
    Dey wuzz Kangz. Real Egyptians were capable of embalming. Today's pros use acid baths for disposal
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post

The Japanese light bulbs delivered with my Japanese cars were called that. They also make great computer monitors and electronics in general
    I have a Toshiba TV in one room. It works great!

I'm pretty sure THIS Toshiba doesn't work at all.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toshiba.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	25298
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Toshiba TV in one room. It works great!

I'm pretty sure THIS Toshiba doesn't work at all.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toshiba.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	25298
    It could have been spelled Towsheeba.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...I'm pretty sure THIS Toshiba doesn't work at all...
    You never know. For all we know, she could also be running a canning for Gibsmedats cheques business from either a basement or garage
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post