Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A little white girl touches a nigger's mulch, so the nigger shoots and kills her dad

That really is what happened. Remember the old joke, what n-word do you never want to call a black person? Neighbor. The little girl was probably accidentally poking around where the nigger had buried drugs or something incriminating. Investigators had better tear up the whole place to find out what the nigger was hiding.

I am so ready to explode from anger right now :rage :rage :rage that I can barely type this. I AM READY TO HAVE A GODDAMN STROKE, Y'ALL, THAT'S HOW MUCH THIS IS PISSING ME OFF. So this nigger got to surrender to the cops, when it should have been given a trial right there and hanged from the nearest tree. First-degree murder? It's going to get out before it dies, while that little girl has the rest of her life to not have a father.

Canton police officers were dispatched to the 200 block of Cornell Street in response to an apparent confrontation between two neighbors.

Responding officers found the victim with gunshot wounds. He was transported to a local hospital, where he died.

The shooting suspect, later identified as 47-year-old Devereaux Christopher Johnson, barricaded himself inside his home before eventually surrendering to police.
    The victim was identified as Nathan Morris, a 35-year-old engineer at Ford Motors and a father of two.

A GoFundMe page set up by Morris’ family described him as a "family man first and foremost [who] was active in the community and ran for the Canton School Board recently."
    "On Saturday, while taking a stroll with his family in his neighborhood, his daughter touched the mulch of one of the neighbors. The neighbor took a gun out and started threatening the family," Kolanagireddy said. "Nathan sent his family home and said that he would try and defuse the situation, but instead was shot and killed."
    Johnson was arraigned Monday in the 35th District Court on first-degree murder and being a felon in possession of a weapon. Judge James A. Plakas remanded Johnson to be held at the Wayne County jail without bond.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-...-a-gentle-soul

I'm not going to blame the victim at all here. I just won't. But this goes to show that when a nigger pulls out a gun, get the hell out of there and call the police. This poor man's heart was in the right place, but he had no idea that there is no way to deal peacefully with any nigger beast.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	25263

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Michigan-1.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	322.4 KB 
ID:	25264
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the story says the nigger was "...a felon in possession of a weapon..." Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Is there a nigger over eight years old on this planet who ISN'T a felon?

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    So the story says the nigger was "...a felon in possession of a weapon..." Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Is there a nigger over eight years old on this planet who ISN'T a felon?
    Maybe if it's blind, and deaf, and quadriplegic? I think you hadn't yet joined the site when I suggested this: immediately after birth, niglets should have a prisoner ID tattooed on their foreheads. It would make things so much simpler.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't read the story. I don't need to have another stroke.

So I guess this will blamed on "Gun violence". Nothing to do with niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Sandy , Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I'm still barely able to type. I'm making so many spelling errors because I still can't get over that poor father, while a nigger gets to live out decades at NU. Can you imagine the excuses that liberals are making already? That poor nigger be all mentally ill an sheeit. It's all our fault as ebbil YTs who oppressed niggers for 400 years, even you Ise who isn't in the same country. We should be apologizing to the nigger and giving it a free upgraded home.

God in heaven, we really should have picked our own cotton.

9. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    NOPE. By 8 years of age EVERY nigger has become a felon and committed MUH DIK!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Zambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

You KNOW That the libtard-dhimmirats will do that!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very sad and tragic for the little girl. But I must say, the father didn’t handle it right.If nigger pulls out a gun and starts threatening,only an unarmed liberal would try and defuse the situation w/words.Niggers aren’t human.Niggers don’t have to ability to reason. Niggers only understand pain and violence. So thats the only way niggers way must be confronted.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Zambo liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Maybe if it's blind, and deaf, and quadriplegic? I think you hadn't yet joined the site when I suggested this: immediately after birth, niglets should have a prisoner ID tattooed on their foreheads. It would make things so much simpler.

I vote for prisoner ID and spayed and neutered.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Very sad and tragic for the little girl. But I must say, the father didn’t handle it right.If nigger pulls out a gun and starts threatening,only an unarmed liberal would try and defuse the situation w/words.Niggers aren’t human.Niggers don’t have to ability to reason. Niggers only understand pain and violence. So thats the only way niggers way must be confronted.
    They said the nigger had been pulling this shit for years, even attacking the cops. What gets me is how this broke ass nigger could even afford to live there. Unless he inherited the house, he must have had some powerful welfare juju.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They said the nigger had been pulling this shit for years, even attacking the cops. What gets me is how this broke ass nigger could even afford to live there. Unless he inherited the house, he must have had some powerful welfare juju.
    Probably selling crack to the nigger hoes and bucks.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post